IGNORED

MARIA -Small Box reprint

tanuki

1 hour ago, tanuki said:

?

Thank you bamse. It seems we had to wait something from the post here in france or in USA, but at least you'll all receive it !

Yeah, post seema very slow most places for understandable reasons. Updates from the seller always helps so thank you for that. It's very much appreciated :)

I received my physical copy last night. The box design is a nice way to package Intellivision releases and still feels like a premium product. If it makes it easier for future physical releases I'm all for it.

We're lucky enough to still have traditional box designs from other publishers, so some variety is bonus.

The card style intructions are very cool and do a great job at explaining the game.

Thank you everybody. We are happy to see you like it. We don't want to sell this kind of edition on a regular basis (unless you ask for it ^^), since it was to please those who can't invest in big editions. So we're glad that the form and the content still please!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jaxivision said:

According to USPS.com, my package was delivered on June 15th to an address on the other side of the country!

Well, at least you know the tracking works and where your package ended up.?

Edited by wolfy62
Added content.

Hello everybody.

Don't worry, we've been getting messages from the few people who have problems with their deliveries.

We checked on the site of the French post office and it is completely off the mark. It says that some parcels are delivered, then it says that they have left France... it's inconsistent.

Look at the example below (https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/27/f5jj.jpg ). You can see that the post office indicates that it is delivered, then that it leaves France. On July 1st it indicates that it is in the country of delivery.

I don't think your package is delivered, but the tracking service is completely out of order.

588007228_exempleposte.thumb.jpg.0c6cc0421ec98a92908a62312c9fe2aa.jpg

If you are in the US you should be using USPS to track it since they are the ones going to be delivering it. It wouldn't make sense to track it on the France site since once it leaves France it's no longer their responsibility. 

Mine was last updated on Jun 20th once it reached New York. Mail is so slow these days thanks to Covid. 

So true.  I have multiple things ordered weeks ago I’m still waiting on.   I find items from America take the longest to get here even though they are the closest.   Items I’ve ordered from Germany, UK and Japan got here in a week or two.   Maria is the exception.  

I joked they quarantining the packages for two weeks but now I’m starting to believe it.  

I been ordering a lot of dvd's recently and most sellers ship them media mail which is the slowest shipping method. I had one take a whole month to get to me. They shipped it from California and i live in Michigan. I bought another from someone who lives 45 minutes away from me in the same state and it took 9 days for me to get it. That's really bad. 

Edited by IntellivisionDude

On 6/22/2020 at 8:53 PM, tanuki said:

Hurrrrrra !!!

Thank you everybody for the feedback !

We'll see if we can produce more copies of the reprint. Perhaps we'll open a reservation list and if we reach enough copies we'll produce  it again ;)

Have you opened the reservation list? can I hope to add a pre-order for one copy for me? Just in case of a new small production? Smaller is the number of copies higher will be the price (probably)... maybe a small overpriced production can satisfy the "loser

laggards" like me? :))))

13 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I joked they quarantining the packages for two weeks but now I’m starting to believe it.  

it's not stupid at all and I'm almost convinced of it!

Fortunately, the last parcels seem to be arriving safely!

8 hours ago, MIK710_0 said:

Have you opened the reservation list? can I hope to add a pre-order for one copy for me? Just in case of a new small production? Smaller is the number of copies higher will be the price (probably)... maybe a small overpriced production can satisfy the "loser

laggards" like me? :))))

Not yet, but we'll do this this week, perhaps tomorrow ;) We'll try to sell it for the same price !

• Like 2