IGNORED

MARIA -Small Box reprint

tanuki

5 hours ago, tanuki said:

it's not stupid at all and I'm almost convinced of it!

Fortunately, the last parcels seem to be arriving safely!

Not yet, but we'll do this this week, perhaps tomorrow ;) We'll try to sell it for the same price !

Thanks a lot for the update! Hope to get one copy this time! :))))))))

Yeap mine arrived to the ITC this afternoon. Thank you for putting it into another box insert within the main box because the main box looked to have been used for some ball practice during its travels. But due to being inside the box insert it was protected!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, tanuki said:

Hello everybody,

Thanks for your feedback Crossbow. Great to see your game is safe !

Just played through the beginner level of the game today! What a blast! I was wondering though, the manual cards state that you can't get rid of cursed weapons/items. However, I did find a scroll much further in the game simply labeled as BENE? When I read it, all of the cursed items I had equipped were uncursed and I could finally swap them out for better gear I had been holding onto in hopes of being able to use it.

Now I need to try and play through the game again on Normal but would need to set aside an afternoon for this since the game is kinda long. How many levels are there on Normal to navigate through?

4 hours ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

Just played through the beginner level of the game today! What a blast! I was wondering though, the manual cards state that you can't get rid of cursed weapons/items. However, I did find a scroll much further in the game simply labeled as BENE? When I read it, all of the cursed items I had equipped were uncursed and I could finally swap them out for better gear I had been holding onto in hopes of being able to use it.

Now I need to try and play through the game again on Normal but would need to set aside an afternoon for this since the game is kinda long. How many levels are there on Normal to navigate through?

every description increase my interest!!

looking a real great game :)

HAHA, You can find some secrets in the game ;) The manual don't say everything and we'll not say anything more ?

If you can finish the game on Normal mode, tell us how many levels it includes ;)

Please note that we have a new thread for a 3rd print of the game (low cost version) :

Edited by tanuki