IGNORED

Text Adventure

satyrsfaction

3 hours ago, satyrsfaction said:

Thanks for using my game for your show -- I guess I didn't expect anyone to take it that seriously. haha. but the problem with the items staying with you when you die, I will fix. The Seer and Hero stay with you when you die. I changed the castle maze so you see only a little bit of it when you have the seer. If you don't have him, you see just black and it's almost impossible to get through the maze.

as of 3/20/20 this is the final version of Text Adventure!

text_adventure.bas.bin

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hizzy said:

I think I found a glitch. After I die and reset the game, my dead character appears on the title screen. Loving the game, though!

You don't even need to die. You can just start a game, pick up the axe (you don't have to, it's just easier to see your character that way) and walking anywhere then press select. Your character and the axe will be on the title screen right where you were. Very strange glitch!

Edited by ZeroPage Homebrew

3 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

You don't even need to die. You can just start a game, pick up the axe (you don't have to, it's just easier to see your character that way) and walking anywhere then press select. Your character and the axe will be on the title screen right where you were. Very strange glitch!

Ugh. thats easily fixable though. any other glitches anyone finds, let me know. Thanks!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hizzy said:

I think I found a glitch. After I die and reset the game, my dead character appears on the title screen. Loving the game, though!

3 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

OK, this is the ultimate final version! Everything is fixed, I hope. (3/21/20)

text_adventure.bas.bin

• 2 weeks later...

We'll be featuring the WIP EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE of Text Adventure II LIVE on tomorrow's (Sunday April 5) ZeroPage Homebrew stream on Twitch at 11AM PT | 2PM ET | 6PM GMT! Hope everyone can watch!

Games:

(SET VIDEO TO 1080P60 FOR FULL QUALITY)

Edited by ZeroPage Homebrew

• 3 weeks later...

We'll be playing WIP Exclusive Premiere of Local Hero on tomorrow's (Wed Apr 22) ZeroPage Homebrew stream LIVE on Twitch at 6PM PT | 9PM ET | 1AM GMT! Hope everyone can watch! Since it's a World Exclusive reveal and doesn't have its own thread yet, I thought I'd post about it here, in his most recent game. ?

Games:

1861532822_20200422-LetsPlay.thumb.jpg.5da261bb19656c378abb012440e5c034.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...