IGNORED

Playing Truckin' without overlays or instructions?

I just read the manual... Holy crap. I do remember seeing this BITD, but had no idea about the whole cargo delivery and destinations thing, I thought it was just a simple race game with trucks. Definitely going to spend some time with this one! 

• Like 1

It's a great idea for a game, but I want to see if I can disable collisions with oncoming trucks because in my opinion that takes away from the real fun of the game.  If I do hack this one, I might also modify the Speed Limits so you don't get pulled over for driving at exactly the speed limit!  That's a bug if you ask me.

Plus I never did figure out the "cargo delivery" part (Game 2), so I just stuck to the Road Race (Game 1).  This is one complicated game!

With just a little tweaking, I might get as much enjoyment out of this game as I first hoped.  The Road Map makes it all the more fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zendocon said:

It's a great idea for a game, but I want to see if I can disable collisions with oncoming trucks because in my opinion that takes away from the real fun of the game.  If I do hack this one, I might also modify the Speed Limits so you don't get pulled over for driving at exactly the speed limit!  That's a bug if you ask me.

Plus I never did figure out the "cargo delivery" part (Game 2), so I just stuck to the Road Race (Game 1).  This is one complicated game!

With just a little tweaking, I might get as much enjoyment out of this game as I first hoped.  The Road Map makes it all the more fun.

The horn button is used to force trucks over to the side... But you have to push it at the right time.

Some trucks are just jerks. Seriously.

Edited by Intelligentleman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1