IGNORED

New Game Box Protectors: Aquarius, Micro vision, RCA Studio 2 and Odyssey 1

On 3/16/2020 at 1:32 PM, jaybird3rd said:

I'll post some pictures in the next day or two.

Better late than never, I guess!  Here are some quick pictures of some of my boxed Aquarius cartridges, clad in Starwander's excellent box protectors:

1.thumb.jpg.a23c0ff81101c40a571d449d5ef905c8.jpg

Here are some close-up pictures which will hopefully show how nicely these protectors fit the Aquarius cartridge boxes:

2.thumb.jpg.d026dcef29c3349dec4c0ac7775d1c41.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.77b10ee1507c4f85afb7fef38d3718b1.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.ff985835b91d019dc3342df66d3b9368.jpg

They even work great for sealed games—like my sealed copy of Aquarius BurgerTime, one of the jewels of my collection that I'm very happy to have a protector for:

5.thumb.jpg.c83e7a4b73a3459a29c7cbaffdc84d1b.jpg

6.thumb.jpg.6b8588e2294c6058b5697bbe3b9eb8b8.jpg

Suffice it to say, if you have any Aquarius boxes at all, at least in the standard size, you need these protectors!

• Like 3

Yes, they are about as great a fit as you could possibly hope for. Very snug but still go in easy. And they will make poor boxes hold their shape perfect too.

The aquarius boxes are pretty thin and they really need these protectors to stay safe.

Thanks again so much for making them starwander! :)

• Like 1

He also makes a great intellivision console protector thst fits the intellivision 3, super pro, tandyvision, bandai and the original intellivision that came in the smaller box. :)

Edited by stupus
  • Like 1

On 3/24/2020 at 2:25 PM, jaybird3rd said:

Better late than never, I guess!  Here are some quick pictures of some of my boxed Aquarius cartridges, clad in Starwander's excellent box protectors:

Here are some close-up pictures which will hopefully show how nicely these protectors fit the Aquarius cartridge boxes:

They even work great for sealed games—like my sealed copy of Aquarius BurgerTime, one of the jewels of my collection that I'm very happy to have a protector for:

Suffice it to say, if you have any Aquarius boxes at all, at least in the standard size, you need these protectors!

Thank you for the great feedback and appreciation! 

On 3/24/2020 at 5:32 PM, wolfy62 said:

I dont collect Aquarius games,but I do have box protectors for all my Intellivision games.

I just looked into this thread and I gotta say as an outsider,these look phenomenal! 

Great work,Starwander!?

I really appreciate the words of encouragement. 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 1/28/2021 at 10:15 PM, sixersfan105 said:

I just got into the Aquarius and just purchased a 10-pack of these awesome box protectors! Thanks so much for making them. @Starwander, how have sales been on these over the past 10 months? Would you consider making boxes that fit Logo, FileForm and FinForm, too? 

Sales have been slow however I expected this as it wasn't a widely distributed system. I did finally get a copy of Fileform and do plan to make these protectors at some point this year. Thank you for your purchase.

• Like 3