IGNORED

FS: LCD Handhelds

xabin

http://snupp.it/E360Vi

Inquiring if anyone would like to buy any of the Tiger Electronics LCD games I have in the above Snupps profile. I'm not sure how much they all are worth, entirely, so shoot me an offer. They are all complete loose (the MK Barcodzz game has all of the cards and the instruction booklet), and they all do work. Only US offers, please. The list of games are:

Mini Golf

Sonic Spinball

Sonic 2

Mortal Kombat Barcodzz (with cards, card pouch, and booklet)

Football

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?

Merlin: The 10th Quest (complete)

Star Wars Game Wizard (with 3 games)

Sonic Space War

Thanks.

EDIT: Mortal Kombat Barcodzz (with cards, card pouch, and booklet) are still up for grabs.

18611708-1.jpg

18611703-1.jpg

18611704-1.jpg

18611705-1.jpg

18611706-1.jpg

18611707-1.jpg

21390936-1.1024.jpg

21390939-1.1024.jpg

21390965-1.1024.jpg

21390966-1.1024.jpg

21390967-1.1024.jpg

Edited by xabin
  • Like 1

Pretty much everyone of them but the MK one, and especially since you have the codes for it are not worth much of anything.  Just MK has value, if it were like new there's one that sold for 60 shipped, but a loose one seems to be probably worth 20, not really sure going by the sketchy listings there.  The others would be $5 handhelds pretty much, maybe 10 tops for the right person if you have time.

6 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Pretty much everyone of them but the MK one, and especially since you have the codes for it are not worth much of anything.  Just MK has value, if it were like new there's one that sold for 60 shipped, but a loose one seems to be probably worth 20, not really sure going by the sketchy listings there.  The others would be $5 handhelds pretty much, maybe 10 tops for the right person if you have time.

Hmm. out of the non-MK ones, I was hoping the Carmen Sandiego one would be worth more, since I heard it's a rare game in the set, and I can't seem to find any listings for it online.

It may be, but rare doesn't equal value more often than not.  If it showed up, even rarely but people paid like $100 for it then you'd have an idea.  But since it's rare and no one cares to peddle or buy it within the history window, it's impossible to say if it's $10 or $100.  Not knowing hurts too because you don't want to be that guy who sets the price buying it. :)  I've never seen it in action, but given it is more of a wordy investigation I'm not sure how that translates to a segmented LCD game so it could just downright suck.  If it's just a platforming game forget any Carmen fan buying it for fun, it would be more to complete a set of Carmen goodies and not touch it.  You know what I mean?  If I knew how it played I'd care, it's a fun (DOS) game, but with that DOS one recently re-rereleased in a handheld device for like $20 with save games and a nice color LCD who's to say what impact it could have.

8 hours ago, OLD CS1 said:

You are not alone, @xabin.  I have a bunch of LCD games from BITD which have not gained any value over the decades.  Mass-produced Radio Shack games just do not bring the premium one would think.  My V-Tech talking baseball and football games pull no more than $10.

I had some too, kind of wish I still did, but while the value isn't anything on them they're old enough now I don't care to touch sign unseen, at least through ebay.  I used to have like Plane and Tank, Highway, etc.

13 hours ago, Tanooki said:

It may be, but rare doesn't equal value more often than not.  If it showed up, even rarely but people paid like $100 for it then you'd have an idea.  But since it's rare and no one cares to peddle or buy it within the history window, it's impossible to say if it's $10 or $100.  Not knowing hurts too because you don't want to be that guy who sets the price buying it. :)  I've never seen it in action, but given it is more of a wordy investigation I'm not sure how that translates to a segmented LCD game so it could just downright suck.  If it's just a platforming game forget any Carmen fan buying it for fun, it would be more to complete a set of Carmen goodies and not touch it.  You know what I mean?  If I knew how it played I'd care, it's a fun (DOS) game, but with that DOS one recently re-rereleased in a handheld device for like $20 with save games and a nice color LCD who's to say what impact it could have.

From what I've reasearhced, th Carmen game has you tracking a criminal and trying to figure out which of three given clues about them are real.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Since I was asked this, no, these games aren't for sale as a set; you can ask for individual games, if you're interested in only one or two. Also, because it's complete and due to how the prices seem to fluctuate for it on Ebay, we can't let the Mortal Kombat Barcodzz game sell for anything less than $30 + shipping.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping. May add in some PC games we have left over that we've been wanting to sell, a while back. They are:

One Must Fall 2097 (CD)

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego (CD, comes with booklet and World Almanac)

Raptor: Call of the Shadows (CD)

Beast Wars: Transformers (CD)

• 3 weeks later...

Still offering the LCD and PC games, if anyone wants them. Remember, because it's loose and complete, I can't accept less than at least $30 for the Mortal Kombat Tiger Barcodzz LCD game. Everything else is open for individual or bundle offers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...