IGNORED

FS: Jaguar Games (Rebooteroids, Star Wars, Xenon 2, Rick Dangerous, etc.)

xucaen

I need to downsize my video games, and this is the first of many I'll be posting. This is Rebooteroids for the Atari Jaguar. I played it a few times, still in like new condition. I see that this sells on AA store for $70 now, so I'll let it go for $50. Free shipping within the 48 US contiguous states. Will be shipped in a small USPS priority mail box.

rebooteroids_front.thumb.jpg.c0ae764e357704e1b39d94b8ab9eb807.jpg

rebooteroids_back.jpg

I am downsizing my video game collection and this one has to go. This is Xenon 2 Megablast for the Atari Jaguar. Played only a few times, like new condition. I'll let it go for $50. Free shipping within the 48 US contiguous states. Will be shipped in a small USPS priority mail box.

20200306_122824.thumb.jpg.f3130f8335505d815a6b0f628d0708b8.jpg

20200306_122843.jpg

I am downsizing my video game collection and this one has to go. This is Star Wars for the Atari Jaguar. Never played, like new condition. I'll let it go for $50 or best offer. Free shipping within the 48 US contiguous states. Will be shipped in a small USPS priority mail box.

20200306_122707.thumb.jpg.68da9f2649b2ddc196b49209d8043d56.jpg

20200306_122724.jpg

I am downsizing my video game collection and this one has to go. This is Rick Dangerous 2 for the Atari Jaguar. Never played. Like new condition. I'll let it go for $50 or best offer. Free shipping within the 48 US contiguous states. Will be shipped in a small USPS priority mail box.
20200306_122539.thumb.jpg.efac012b342967fbf59bc25279460bba.jpg

20200306_122610.jpg

I am downsizing my video game collection and this one has to go. This is Alice's Mom's Rescue for the Atari Jaguar. Played once, like new condition. I'll let it go for $30. Free shipping within the 48 US contiguous states. Will be shipped in a small USPS priority mail box.
20200306_122950.thumb.jpg.96820be0f0f44dfdf5a8571c262bd17a.jpg

20200306_123011.jpg

I am downsizing my video game collection and these games have to go. Cartridge only, for sale as a lot or individual. cartridges were only played a few times and are still in like new condition. Free shipping depending how much they sell for and where they are going. I have a bunch of USPS DVD priority mail boxes that I think will fit individual carts. Otherwise the lot will ship in a small priority mail box

I'll let these go for $30/ea or best offer. If you want all six, give me an offer.

R-Type
Moon Patrol
Rick Gangerous
Joust
Gauntlet II
KLAX

20200306_125055.thumb.jpg.24bb3b68381ef36719c7c5493708d626.jpg

20200306_125120.jpg

Putting everything you have to offer in one post doesn't imply that all the items are to be sold as a set. You just state the price on each individually as you have but combine them all into one post is all that was being suggested here.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

Putting everything you have to offer in one post doesn't imply that all the items are to be sold as a set. You just state the price on each individually as you have but combine them all into one post is all that was being suggested here.

I agree; one post would be better than separate sale threads for each item.  I've merged these sale threads together.

• Thanks 1

Just a quick update - 4 games are spoken for, just waiting to iron out final details: Star Wars, Alice's Mom's rescue, Rick D. 2, and Rick D. cart. If he decides he doesn't want them I will post back. I'm just going through my messages regarding the other games.

cheers,

Here is the current status for these games:

The following games have been taken:

• Star Wars
  • Alice's Mom's Rescue
  • Rick Dangerous 2
  • Rick Dangerous

Currently under negotiation:

• Xenon 2
  • Moon Patrol
  • Joust
  • R-Type
  • Gauntlet II
  • KLAX
  • Rebooteroids

I will post again here if any of these games become available.

Kind regards,

Jim

Sorry for the delay, I am still waiting for someone to respond to a PM. If I don't hear from him by tomorrow I'll move on to the next people in line.

Games in waiting:

• Xenon 2
  • Rebooteroids
  • Moon Patrol
  • R-Type
  • Gauntlet II
  • KLAX

8 hours ago, xucaen said:

Sorry for the delay, I am still waiting for someone to respond to a PM. If I don't hear from him by tomorrow I'll move on to the next people in line.

Games in waiting:

• Xenon 2
  • Rebooteroids
  • Moon Patrol
  • R-Type
  • Gauntlet II
  • KLAX

Are you waiting for me? I've been waiting for a reply but figured I was further back in line.