Kyou Fujibayashi

The Game Room in Hot Springs Arkansas

I know many ppl on here remember Mike Barker from the Game Room. Well, after a few years out of the business, my friend of 30 years is back with a new name. Retro Video Games. He still stocks everything from the 2600 to the PS4 and switch. I'm including some pics of his new place as well as the phone number you can call if your looking for anything. Also, the street sign I built for him and delivered yesterday.

IMG_20200306_092856282~2.jpg

IMG_20200306_092648918.jpg

IMG_20200306_140534449.jpg

IMG_20200306_092730193~2.jpg

IMG_20200306_092803288~2.jpg

IMG_20200306_092827158~2.jpg

• Like 6

Best of luck, looks like an awesome place. Maybe post a website or facebook link.

He's not much of an internet guy. These pics came from his daughters FB page. She does most advertising for him. Best just to go see him. In the 30 + years I've known him, there's never been a website or anything really. Just an eBay account I used to manage for him. We sold quite a bit in those days.

hot springs isn't super far away from casa del digdug.  once we finally get done with being confined ill make a trip down.  :)