IGNORED

Zaxxon II

Spector

Apparently a version of Zaxxon II was released for the Colecovision. It's very hard to search for this because it has a user-unfriendly name. Google searches just give links for Zaxxon, so I thought I would go on here as I can't go on to any facebook pages about it. The questions are as follows:

Did it get released, and if so, when?

Is it still in print, and if so, how much does it cost?

Anyone got any links to the cover and screenshots?

Who here has played it? Did you think it was any good?

Ta for reading :)

Zaxxon II, like all the other games of the Mystery Man Collection, is sold out. Or more precisely, all copies are now tied to pre-orders.

Zaxxon II is a port of the SG-1000 version, which was originally called Zaxxon, but it had to be renamed for obvious reasons.  :)

Edited by Pixelboy
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spector said:

Apparently a version of Zaxxon II was released for the Colecovision. It's very hard to search for this because it has a user-unfriendly name. Google searches just give links for Zaxxon, so I thought I would go on here as I can't go on to any facebook pages about it. The questions are as follows:

Did it get released, and if so, when?

Is it still in print, and if so, how much does it cost?

Anyone got any links to the cover and screenshots?

Who here has played it? Did you think it was any good?

Ta for reading :)

It has not yet been released. Go here for details: http://teampixelboy.com/zaxxon_2.php

• Like 1

Okay, here's  a couple more questions... is this for a standard Colecovision? Do you think it's better than the original??

EDIT: I see its for the original and not the SGM. So it's just the other question for Pixelboy, because I assume he's played it!

Edited by Spector

Most of the early titles are permanently sold out, while many of the latest can still be pre-ordered. In fact, right now I have a copy of The Stone of Wisdom and a copy of Stray Cat which are available and ready to ship.

Anyway, anyone who is interested in Team Pixelboy titles should just contact me by e-mail at pixelboy at teampixelboy dot com for more information.  :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bobby Nelson said:

I’m pretty sure that copy of stray cat has my name on it though! Unless you found more than one copy. ;-)

Actually, I have three copies of that game. Your pre-order is linked to one of them. The last one (which I mentioned above) found a buyer this morning. So all copies of Stray Cat which I had to offer are now spoken for.

Edited by Pixelboy