IGNORED

Colecovision HSC Season 13 - Round 5 - Smurf Rescue in Gargamel's Castle

Another very competitive round has ended with Bmack just edging out Dugger for top score. Some other fine scores for Skill 4 with some nice improvements over earlier scores. Well done everyone! Kudos to Dugger for sharing his video, it certainly helped me improve my game! Thanks once again for partaking in this fun and aggravating adventure!

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Northcoastgamer said:

Another very competitive round has ended with Bmack just edging out Dugger for top score. Some other fine scores for Skill 4 with some nice improvements over earlier scores. Well done everyone! Kudos to Dugger for sharing his video, it certainly helped me improve my game! Thanks once again for partaking in this fun and aggravating adventure!

Wow.  Congrats, Brian!  An impressive score.  I just hope the journey pissed you off a tad because it was hard enough for me to put up the score I put up.  ?

I'm very pleased to see nearly everybody improving upon their own scores in this round.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DuggerVideoGames said:

Wow.  Congrats, Brian!  An impressive score.  I just hope the journey pissed you off a tad because it was hard enough for me to put up the score I put up.  ?

I'm very pleased to see nearly everybody improving upon their own scores in this round.

It was definitely a frustrating experience. Especially since most of the deaths are just stupid mistakes, like the last one where I just stood up from ducking just a split second too early and hit the bird.

• Like 2