IGNORED

Dreamcast Racing fans....HELP!

Machine

I need help with a racing game on Dreamcast.

(short story): I gave away some furniture on CL. When one of the guys came over, he commented on my 1970 Mercury Marauder. He said "nice Marauder."

Now, I have only meet two people who knew what a Marauder is/was. He said he knew it was a Marauder cuz he played it in a Dreamcast racing game.

He of course could not remember the name of the game. He was sure it was on the Dreamcast, but I am not so sure....

Can anyone help me figure out what game this might be??

Well there are only so many racing games on the Dreamcast, and even fewer that race with cars.  It shouldn't be too hard to figure out which one, but I'm too lazy to search for ya.  My best guess though would be Metropolis Street Racer.  (I don't believe Speed Devils has licensed models, though it's been years since I played it.)

I went to the Internet Game Cars Database (yes, there is such a thing) and still couldn't find the answer (it's not SEGA GT). I mean, there's a pretty limited number of games on DC that have real cars... and most.of the cars are in Japanese games and therefore have Japanese.makes

• 1 month later...