IGNORED

Bomb'n Blast 2 - now on preorder !

tanuki

Hello world.

we hope you're doing well in these difficult times...

Let's put our worries aside and talk about more joyful things.

We are proud to announce Bomb'n Blast 2 for your favourite console!

Pre-orders are now open.

You can now choose to receive the game with Books and Brochures WITH tracking ! We'll publish an anonymous list on our shop and on this forum to track your order. We'll send you the tracking by mail too.

Please note we'll use super protections to send your parcel !

We've decided to offer two editions this time.
The first one is the standard version :http://cotegamers.com/shop/en/accueil/58-bomb-n-blast-2-colecovision-standard-version.html

The second one is the deluxe version : http://cotegamers.com/shop/en/accueil/55-bomb-n-blast-2-colecovision-deluxe-version.html

The standard version is the one we already offered with Knight 'n More and Muncher Mouse.

This version includes the game and a postcard, as well as a notice with its making-of.

37990339_boiterectoettranche.thumb.png.5ddcb7bdba953b89544024ce3d3ef61b.png

The second, a so-called deluxe edition, based on the deluxe version of Maria for Intellivision, which everyone loved.

This version has several bonuses. I let you discover them on the banner below. This version will never be reprinted.

1587981219_annonceBombnBlast2.thumb.png.20440e95f346c287e4d47d208915c1c0.png

We'll present our encyclopedic sheets and a video of the game tomorrow ;) let's keep the suspense alive!

• Like 1

I have been trying to order the Deluxe version but have been having some issues with the site.  I didn't know I already had an account so it wouldn't let me buy without logging in.  So, I did the password reset, which it accepted, and then tried to login and got an authentication failed message.  I guess my password was too long/complex so I tried to do another reset and now it says I can't do this for another 6 hours!!!!  Frustrating.  I've had this before where a website will accept me setting a long/complex password only for it to then refuse to allow me to login with that same password.

So, do you know what the password limitations (length/characters) are for your shop?

15 hours ago, AtariBrian said:

Is there a gameplay video of Bomb n Blast 2? How does this differ from the one I bought years ago? Is there different in game music, Different tracks, different pieces?

Here we go !

Bomb'n blast 2 develops the concept and overcomes the flaws of the first version.

It integrates more levels, a more progressive difficulty, pieces that no longer appear in one block. This last point is important because it could lead to an unfair game over in the most advanced levels in the first game.

The levels are more numerous and a Time Attack mode is implemented.

The graphics have been greatly improved.

It is now possible to choose to play with random pieces or pieces that follow a sequence among 3. Each one has figures appearing in a specific order. Each new game with these settings reproduces the same order of arrival of the pieces, which is ideal for competitions.

The whole thing still weighs 32 Kb - and does not use the SGM - thanks to a new image compression mode.

15 hours ago, Kiwi said:

I tried paying with paypal, it said, [2091] The currency of this PayPal transaction must match the currency of the merchant account.

I think it's a problem for paypal. Can't you try to pay in €  please ? You still can pay directly through paypal to cotegamers@cotegamers.com if you want. You just have to send us the total for the number of games + shipping.

15 hours ago, Ikrananka said:

I have been trying to order the Deluxe version but have been having some issues with the site.  I didn't know I already had an account so it wouldn't let me buy without logging in.  So, I did the password reset, which it accepted, and then tried to login and got an authentication failed message.  I guess my password was too long/complex so I tried to do another reset and now it says I can't do this for another 6 hours!!!!  Frustrating.  I've had this before where a website will accept me setting a long/complex password only for it to then refuse to allow me to login with that same password.

So, do you know what the password limitations (length/characters) are for your shop?

Very sorry for the inconvenience. I can't tell you the password limitations (I don't know it myself ^^). But if you want to avoid any problem you still can pay directly through paypal to cotegamers@cotegamers.com if you want. You just have to send us the total for the number of games + shipping.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, tanuki said:

I think it's a problem for paypal. Can't you try to pay in €  please ? You still can pay directly through paypal to cotegamers@cotegamers.com if you want. You just have to send us the total for the number of games + shipping.

Ok sent.  I recommend sending the game in an A1 box or A3 box size and pack it well.  Probably newspaper on the bottom, and top of the product with bubblewrap around the box.  Pixelboy does that and the product came in safely.  What I know that here in US tend to put stuff randomly on pallet and shrink wrap them.  So it may be crushed by something on top that weigh 40 lb, which we see damages on the outer box.  The Styrofoam inserts that came with Muncher Mouse was thick enough that protected the product. 

Thank you.  I almost missed the first run of Bomb'N Blast.  I remembered bugging newcoleco to do the music for this game.  Looking forward seeing the new backgrounds and reading the cool behind the scene stuff in the manual.

17 hours ago, tanuki said:

Here we go !

Bomb'n blast 2 develops the concept and overcomes the flaws of the first version.

It integrates more levels, a more progressive difficulty, pieces that no longer appear in one block. This last point is important because it could lead to an unfair game over in the most advanced levels in the first game.

The levels are more numerous and a Time Attack mode is implemented.

The graphics have been greatly improved.

It is now possible to choose to play with random pieces or pieces that follow a sequence among 3. Each one has figures appearing in a specific order. Each new game with these settings reproduces the same order of arrival of the pieces, which is ideal for competitions.

The whole thing still weighs 32 Kb - and does not use the SGM - thanks to a new image compression mode.

Very sorry for the inconvenience. I can't tell you the password limitations (I don't know it myself ^^). But if you want to avoid any problem you still can pay directly through paypal to cotegamers@cotegamers.com if you want. You just have to send us the total for the number of games + shipping.

So in the paypal message section we put our order AND ADDRESS? Is shipping 10.00 Euros to USA with the tracking? So 69.70 Euros for deluxe? Thanks.

12 hours ago, evg2000 said:

So your order page is not secure.  Not a good idea to create a user ID and password, or enter your birthdate and address in a non secure page.  

Any plans to make it secure for your users?

This is a very good point, although entering your birth date is optional (and definitely not recommended).

I would like to see the site secured, particularly as I have an account with personal data in it.

18 hours ago, evg2000 said:

So your order page is not secure.  Not a good idea to create a user ID and password, or enter your birthdate and address in a non secure page.  

Any plans to make it secure for your users?

It's now secured ! ;)

15 hours ago, Swami said:

So in the paypal message section we put our order AND ADDRESS? Is shipping 10.00 Euros to USA with the tracking? So 69.70 Euros for deluxe? Thanks.

Correct, all you have to do is to put your order and address. 10€ is for shipping with tracking and a VERY GOOD PROTECTION for your game ;)

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hello everybody.

As you know, effective containment at the moment is a problem for many companies, so we also have our share of concerns. We are therefore behind schedule, but rest assured that it will not be a huge delay. We were supposed to ship the game in April, so it will most likely be shipped in May.

In fact, all we need now is to receive the game cartridges to be able to ship your packages!

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
On 4/28/2020 at 4:35 AM, tanuki said:

Hello everybody.

As you know, effective containment at the moment is a problem for many companies, so we also have our share of concerns. We are therefore behind schedule, but rest assured that it will not be a huge delay. We were supposed to ship the game in April, so it will most likely be shipped in May.

In fact, all we need now is to receive the game cartridges to be able to ship your packages!

Hi. Don't want to pester you, but just a friendly monthly request for a shipping update.?

There is some delay concerning BnB due to me... i did not yet find the time to finish to burn the game on cartridges and send the PCB.   I'll try to complete my part of the process this week end .  

i'm really sorry.

Edited by youki

Hello Everybody.

We now have all the parts of the game except the cartridges but it's not exactly the fault of Youki ;) We had to delay the process because of the confinement. But be sure we'll ship the game in june ! it's 100% guaranteed. We're even going to give everyone a little gift for waiting.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I think a lot of people will have to wait to see their tracking in the system. For Maria on intellivision, it took a long time. France Post seems to be overloaded with work. But If you have a mil with your trackiing, be sure your package is shippedis send !