IGNORED

Bomb'n Blast 2 - now on preorder !

tanuki

My deluxe edition arrived yesterday here in Canada but I have only just now got round to opening the parcel.  The deluxe edition game box is packed to the brim with goodies.  Gonna take a while to properly look through them all but they look fantastic.  Although I didn't see the "exclusive button" in there so will have to check again later when I have the time.  First impressions are that this is a top quality product and that an enormous amount of time and effort has gone into putting this together.  Great work by Cote Gamers.

BTW - I also received a spare box slipcase which I'm guessing is provided in case someone doesn't want the numbered and signed one that was used with the game box.

I'm also hoping that this isn't a bad omen but my boxed copy is number 13 - eek!!!!!!

Edited by Ikrananka

53 minutes ago, Ikrananka said:

My deluxe edition arrived yesterday here in Canada but I have only just now got round to opening the parcel.  The deluxe edition game box is packed to the brim with goodies.  Gonna take a while to properly look through them all but they look fantastic.  Although I didn't see the "exclusive button" in there so will have to check again later when I have the time.  First impressions are that this is a top quality product and that an enormous amount of time and effort has gone into putting this together.  Great work by Cote Gamers.

Thank you ?

Regarding the button, it's under the cart ;)

54 minutes ago, Ikrananka said:

BTW - I also received a spare box slipcase which I'm guessing is provided in case someone doesn't want the numbered and signed one that was used with the game box.

That's It ! And you still can use it if you want to protect your signed box and expose your game in the normal box.

3 hours ago, WaveRider1970 said:

Got my copy today (#13) - box beaten by custom but inside cardboard protected - but still have not received Maria small box version shipped three weeks prior...

How long will it take ??

Is your tracking number activated ?

We still have all the elements for the deluxe edition, but initially we limited the number of cartridges produced to avoid ending up with an unsaleable stock. We'have to check how many elements we still have (not many) and we'll indicate if it's still possible to order or not. As it was specified, we'll not make a 2nd run of the deluxe version ;)

It's because we have to produce the cartridges that it says "backordered" on the product page.

So, excuse me if I insist, but the token is numbered 13 and so is your box ?

In this case it is not possible that WaveRider1970 has the token numbered 13, because these tokens are unique ;) On the other hand its box may be wrongly numbered.

• 4 weeks later...