IGNORED

Third party controllers for 7800

bradhig1

Wow guys thank you so much for the great feedback I’ve had the pleasure of working with many of you and it is my mission to provide superior quality and customer service. To date I am closing in on 2000 units sold of various configurations- for Vectrex , Atari (7800 and 2600) Colecovision, Commodore, Omega Race, Sega Master System, Amiga, Odyssey 2, TI-99, MSX and even my dual DPad Robotron 7800 controller and just recently started making 2 button 7800 arcade sticks by user request. You can always see what I’m up to at RetroGameBoyz.com and my Social channels under the same name. I normally am active on twitter though. Thanks again and if there is anything I can do to help just call on me. Stay well. 

• Like 5

I use a seagull 78 also.  Got 2.  And this would work also probably.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/293206009844

But personally I use nes controllers unmodified.  I plug a seagull 78 in first.  Then an 8bitdo 9 pin genesis adapter.  And then I sync that to an 8bitdo gbros adapter.  It has both gamecube and classic ports on it.  Hyperkin makes nes and snes to classic controller adapters.  That plugs in to the gbros.  And then any nes or snes controller works and both buttons thanks to the seagull.

On 5/5/2020 at 11:49 AM, RetroGameBoyz said:

Wow guys thank you so much for the great feedback I’ve had the pleasure of working with many of you and it is my mission to provide superior quality and customer service. To date I am closing in on 2000 units sold of various configurations- for Vectrex , Atari (7800 and 2600) Colecovision, Commodore, Omega Race, Sega Master System, Amiga, Odyssey 2, TI-99, MSX and even my dual DPad Robotron 7800 controller and just recently started making 2 button 7800 arcade sticks by user request. You can always see what I’m up to at RetroGameBoyz.com and my Social channels under the same name. I normally am active on twitter though. Thanks again and if there is anything I can do to help just call on me. Stay well. 

Boom, this is amazing. Haven't been on the forums in awhile due to life. I see listings and never really delved into who was behind them. Those controllers are awesome my man, the controller i made was a task to get to a "final product" had issues with sourcing, which created delays and weened interest. Had someone mentioning they needed the PCBs I hobbled together a few years ago with little PCB design experience. They are making cnc aluminum shells, now im thinking about getting some more ordered.

22 hours ago, socrates63 said:

Sweet! I’m working right now with Mike on an all-button controller for Asteroids and Star Castle. Getting a 4way will be next. 

Please post a pic of your Asteroids controller, once you can.