IGNORED

SOLD: Micro Mate 520 STation

mattsoft

SOLD to retrogmr. Thanks!

I have this Micro Mate 520 STation in minty condition with manuals and extra front panel for sale. These don't seem to come up often, so I don't know what it's worth or how rare it is. Thought I'd start at $200 + shipping if see if anyone is interested. I also have this on eBay for twice as much, but I really don't like eBay. :) If you think it's worth less than $200, let me know, you won't hurt my feelings. If it's worth more, let me know that too. :)

If you don't know what this thing is, it's a stand for your Atari 520ST (or really any all-in-one ST) that also houses 1-2 floppy disk drives and all the associated PSUs. It's definitely not elegant or super well thought out, but it's a neat oddity from the 80s and does look really cool when all decked-out.

I'm getting rid of mine because I don't have the desk space. This thing is HUGE -- 22 inches wide! This one comes with the elusive blank panel so you can install just 1 FDD and have it still look nice plus the original 2 sheet paper manual.

Just to be clear, this does NOT include the 520ST, floppy disk drives, or monitor, just the stand.

Item will be disassembled for shipping. Included instructions detail how to re-assemble.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_4428.jpg

IMG_4491.jpg

Edited by mattsoft