IGNORED

TIFILES >> DSK

dhe

Hi,

I downloaded the fortran (disk/files) available here on Atariage.

Looking at the files - they have a TIFILES header.

I'd like to use these with Classic99 - what is the easiest way to convert these to a compatible .dsk file?

Also, so there an image for a DS/DD .dsk file for classic99?

Thanks,

Dano

Thanks for the heads up, it took me a while to figure out the combo of tidir and settings in classic 99 to make everything happy..

I'm might not be done, but I'm on my way.

I eventually, through a long journey had to go the *.dsk route, as the fortran compiler is really coded for dsk.fortcomp.* - so in this case the disks name was essential.

d.

Don't make disk images for Classic99 - they are a compatibility concession. Primary disk interface is raw files in a folder on Classic99. ;)

The disk name can be emulated with folders, name the folder with the name of the disk, and it /should/ work. For instance, if the folder on your disk was named "C:\Classic99\FORTCOMP", then "FORTCOMP" would be the disk name. The TI search is case-sensitive, so that matters.

At least, it's supposed to. A quick test just now shows it's returning the last 10 characters of the path instead of just the last folder, so I'll fix that. ;)

(Edit: it's working for normal DSK.DISKNAME.FILENAME access, it just shows up wrong in the sector emulation. So feel free to use it now. ;) )

Edited by Tursi
  • Like 1