IGNORED

Well, here it is. My 2600 on eBay.

bluejay

8 minutes ago, bluejay said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143559594471

As much as I hate risking a badly ended auction, I had to do it.

Ebay is clearly the only way you will get anything for it you must have realized by now.

Also, as I mentioned in the For Sale section, I really hope you fixed that SFC consoles

power jack and didn't just omit that it's faulty from your ebay auction. Any buyer would

be really pissed to find that out after the fact and would probably want to return it. Better

to be honest than deal with a hassle like that for only a couple bucks.

You can print the shipping label and pay the shipping costs in PayPal as long as you know the dimensions and weight of the package. Then leave it on your mailbox and the post office will take it when they deliver to you. Working 3rd shift it's the only way for me to ship in a timely manner. I do it all the time.

6 minutes ago, Shawn said:

See as your SFC isn't fixed you need to add the info that the power jack is faulty. It's the honest thing to do.

I have previously said that I will fix the issue before it goes to the buyer. I would prefer to sell something as fully working, especially if it's an easy fix like this(for those who have a soldering iron, at least).

12 minutes ago, atari181 said:

It's on Ebay, It's not, It's on again

It's broke, no wait I will fix it before shipping, It's fixed

This whole sale is a Shits Show!

That's what happens if an idiot tries to sell something...

2 hours ago, bluejay said:

That's what happens if an idiot tries to sell something...

It's not right for any potential buyer to send money to you under false pretenses

they have no way to be anything but unaware of. Online commerce from the selling

side at any level is not your forte. You don't want to get a reputation out of something

like that which others might take as warning to not just refuse to buy from you but also

refuse to sell (or trade) to you as well. You are throwing up serious red flags.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Shawn said:

Send a second chance offer to the next highest bidder.

I just pulled it off ebay. I'm sick of dealing with ebay and paypal fees as well as American Shipping companies, and I don't want to sell that for $35 before fees. I'm going to save it and sell it when I head back to Korea sometime.

6 minutes ago, bluejay said:

I just pulled it off ebay. I'm sick of dealing with ebay and paypal fees as well as American Shipping companies, and I don't want to sell that for $35 before fees. I'm going to save it and sell it when I head back to Korea sometime.

Ya I would assume it would be much harder to come by such a thing there and you would have many more buyers in that locale.

30 minutes ago, Shawn said:

Ya I would assume it would be much harder to come by such a thing there and you would have many more buyers in that locale.

Korea's a country where loose ET carts sell for $60 and an Atari 2600(light sixer) setup with a bunch of games with manuals sell for $400. I think I could sell my Sears for +$100 there, but I'm thinking on selling it for cheap to a retro enthusiast there that I owe(he gave me copies of Pokemon Silver and Yellow for free).

3 hours ago, bluejay said:

Korea's a country where loose ET carts sell for $60 and an Atari 2600(light sixer) setup with a bunch of games with manuals sell for $400. I think I could sell my Sears for +$100 there, but I'm thinking on selling it for cheap to a retro enthusiast there that I owe(he gave me copies of Pokemon Silver and Yellow for free).

How often do you go to Korea? Are you from there or something?

7 hours ago, Shawn said:

How often do you go to Korea? Are you from there or something?

Well obviously I can't go there now, and I planned on going there this summer but I don't think that's happening either. So this winter, perhaps.