IGNORED

Joeatari1s' giveaway thread

joeatari1

As I clean my house and go through my possessions, I will be posting some of them here.  All items I post will be free of course and I will ship most items for no charge, however I may ask for shipping on some items as they may be large or heavy.  Also I apologize to our international friends but, as this is a free give away with free shipping on most items, I cannot ship internationally.  Please, continental US and Canada only.  As you claim something please post here first and then PM me.  And if you have claimed something, please allow someone else a week to make a claim before you make a second one.  This will keep everything fair.  I will ship out as my schedule allows.  So without further delay.....

20200318_211730.thumb.jpg.165044ee1be81280fe4d7c1f53726115.jpg

Here is a home run give away!  Original die cast!  Sword not included, but if you know what it goes to I would appreciate the help.

• Like 3

Guys, sorry for the let down.... but this one is a little more mundane.  Free shipping on it though!20200320_220859.thumb.jpg.42021f7b76c14f68824205cfe2fc7e15.jpg

Stackable storage for cassettes or games.  I have seen these given away by someone here before so if you have some and need more...

Next I have Rubiks magic rings, in some sort of a tangle.  I twisted it wrong when I was a kid and this is how it ended up.  If you think you can untangle it and make it work again, it's yours.

20200320_220914.thumb.jpg.05765ae1f94879f6bab9612193dae257.jpg

41 minutes ago, joeatari1 said:

Next I have Rubiks magic rings, in some sort of a tangle.  I twisted it wrong when I was a kid and this is how it ended up.  If you think you can untangle it and make it work again, it's yours.

20200320_220914.thumb.jpg.05765ae1f94879f6bab9612193dae257.jpg

Send the Magix to me along with your systems... I own one of these and have for years and as long as the fishline isn't broken, it would be fixable. And then I can send it back solved or unsolved...your choice.

48 minutes ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

Send the Magix to me along with your systems... I own one of these and have for years and as long as the fishline isn't broken, it would be fixable. And then I can send it back solved or unsolved...your choice.

Lol!  Thanks Crossbow. I already shipped the Jag and Lynx this morning though.  If you want it, I will ship it to you with the next project I send.  It will be yours to keep then.  Btw I also sent you all of the Lynx parts I had in a separate box.  Do what you want with them.  I hate to see them go to waste if parts are still usable.

19 hours ago, joeatari1 said:

Sword not included, but if you know what it goes to I would appreciate the help.

I'm not certain, but it does look kind of familiar. I'm thinking maybe Masters of the Universe?

No, maybe not. Now that I think about it, most of their swords all used the same mold.

Edited by Asaki

Awesome, thanks!  Btw, I can't figure out what the sword is for in my first post.  Been looking on google and tried matching it up to some other toys but can't seem to match it.  Any help is appreciated!

Doing some more cleaning and found a few more items.

20200329_205245.thumb.jpg.21274ea30fca4dd60e50f44d2dea0573.jpg

First is a Sony Mavica digital camera.  It has a WHOPPING 1.3 MEGAPIXEL RESOLUTION!  And it stores the pics on either a 3.5" floppy disc or a memory stick with an adapter.  I don't have a memory stick adapter but I will include two floppy discs to get you started.  The rechargeable battery was replaced about 10 years ago and barely used.  First post gets it.