IGNORED

Joeatari1s' giveaway thread

joeatari1

On 9/5/2020 at 11:55 PM, Tanooki said:

I'm pretty positive I had one of those before, the bike with the 8 on it looks way too familiar to me.  I remember having like one normal stomper as a kid, but then ended up with like all the set that McDonalds had in the kids meal which were surprisingly cool for a happy meal toy at the time.

i think i had that one too! looks so familiar

• 2 weeks later...

Ok ladies and germs, the last item for a while will be my collection of G. I. Joe figures and accessories.  Again, I just want them to go to a good home and be enjoyed by someone.  Shipping will be free on this lot.

20200823_204213.thumb.jpg.43fabaf691381a2c55d6309be0b21b51.jpg

20200823_204438.thumb.jpg.c271f49f3322f224206f24d93fedd9c2.jpg

20200823_204308.thumb.jpg.601212badcfe57ef67910929d43f7ea6.jpg

• Like 1

Aw man, that's a beautiful set.

1 hour ago, AtariBrian said:

I will take the GI Joe's!

Would you guys be willing to split up some of those spare parts? My Stalker's got a broken hip and/or legs.

You know I was just thinking the other day, I've got a lot of spare Joe parts, would be cool to find some kind of trading group.

Edited by Asaki

14 hours ago, Asaki said:

Aw man, that's a beautiful set.

Would you guys be willing to split up some of those spare parts? My Stalker's got a broken hip and/or legs.

You know I was just thinking the other day, I've got a lot of spare Joe parts, would be cool to find some kind of trading group.

I will be shipping the whole set to @AtariBrian.  If you guys want to get together after the fact then that will be on you.  There are a lot of spare parts there.

• 7 months later...

I have decided to part with the first TV I ever bought with my own money.  Nice 20" flat screen Sanyo, comes with remote.  It works perfectly except for the door that covers the front aux inputs, it seems to be stuck in the open position.  I am sure that it could be fixed by opening the case.  It just never bothered me enough to do that.  This will be pick up only in the Gilbertsville PA area.

20210511_214646.thumb.jpg.580d039b3bbde55985d19adeeade2341.jpg

• Like 3

13 hours ago, NinjaWarrior said:

Needs Pics of the Back

Well, if someone is serious about it then I can send them all the pics they want.  Seeing as this is for pick up only and you are in California I don't think any more pics are necessary.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

• 1 month later...

Somebody in pa save this poor tv!

Those are great for composite out....usually they have component on them too and s video.

And of couse rf in like many new tvs have done away with!

Edited by stupus