Northcoastgamer

Colecovision HSC Season 13 - Round 6 - Bejeweled

6 hours ago, DuggerVideoGames said:

100,130 pts.

At first, I thought I'd be happy to get about 30k, but then found the game to be much easier than I thought it would be.  My timer meter was almost full when I reached 100k and decided I'm done.  I can't even imagine playing this game into the millions.  The score rises so brutally slow.  Some games I can enjoy sitting for a long time and playing.  Although I like this game, this is not one of those games I could sit for hours and play.

For the most part, I was able to see a few moves ahead; however, those huge combinations where pieces are suddenly exploding off the board... I felt like Inspector Clousseau when he bends over to tie his shoes and all the bad guys shot each other.  🤣

Bejeweled skill 6 100,130 pts.jpg

I was going to say if anybody beats my score I am not playing this game for 6 hours again, as I still can't figure out why I played it for 6 hours in the first place haha.

It is a good port but I don't find it particularly fun in this mode for more then like an hour.

• Haha 1

Been putting this off since my initial play. Can't say I'm a fan. Timer went out as the cursor went back and forth over the spot I was trying to highlight. The timer added some urgency to the gameplay, but the buggy controls took the fun away 😕

893031043_Bejeweled(2002)2020-03-3016_08_59.thumb.png.d1719678d185c98b400988f5459396fc.png

17 minutes ago, Bmack36 said:

Sorry, couldn't help myself

Screenshot_20200331-032820_Clock.jpg

Was this all in one sitting?! Or did you at least take a break...

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, fakecortex said:

Was this all in one sitting?! Or did you at least take a break...

There was one short restroom break, but other then that it was all straight through. (the stopwatch didn't stop for the bathroom break)

I thought about streaming it for the most boring stream ever, but decided against it.

Edited by Bmack36
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bmack36 said:

Screenshot_20200331-032820_Clock.jpg

20200331_033002.jpg

I hate you...... That is all.

hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bmack36 said:

Insane in the membrane!

Bmack was a tad more insane than zaphro! Great job gentlemen! This round certainly was a learning experience for all of us in one way or another. Thanks to all of you that partook in this "unique" undertaking!

• Like 1