IGNORED

Atari 8-Bit/5200 Homebrew Completed/WIP in 2020

On 4/5/2020 at 3:26 PM, +Adam+ said:

Hi James :)

What is missing:

Thank you so much Adam, this is great information, I've added them to the list!!! The AtariOnline forums are challenging for me to navigate, besides not being in a language I can understand. ?

On 4/5/2020 at 3:26 PM, +Adam+ said:

There were 18(?) 10-liners in different BASIC dialects in NOMAM BASIC Tenliners contest 2020 edition - but I'm not sure whether you count them, as tenliners were omitted in Atari Homebrew Awards for 2019

Do you know if there is a list of the entries or winners for the NOMAM BASIC Tenliners 2020?

- James

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Thanks for the heads up! Added to WIP:

No problem, but that's not right. The link I provided was to the discussion I started here on Atariage about the game being developed and talked about on another forum (which I provided a link to). It was merely as a heads up to people on this forum who might not be frequenting the mainly Polish language forums on Atarionline.pl. I also provided a link to the author's website in the topic I started. Please get the appropriate author information, and link to the either the author's website or the forum topic on Atarionline.pl. Thanks. :)

9 minutes ago, MrFish said:

No problem, but that's not right. The link I provided was to the discussion I started here on Atariage about the game being developed and talked about on another forum (which I provided a link to). It was merely as a heads up to people on this forum who might not be frequenting the mainly Polish language forums on Atarionline.pl. I also provided a link to the author's website in the topic I started. Please get the appropriate author information, and link to the either the author's website or the forum topic on Atarionline.pl. Thanks. :)

Corrected! Thanks for letting me know.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MrFish said:

There's actually a development thread over on AtariOnline.pl,

which also has a link to the video being linked to here.

New Game - Airplane Shooter (Google Translated)

Thanks for the link, it's difficult for me to navigate the AtariOnline.pl forum due to the language barrier. Updated!

1 hour ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Thanks for the link, it's difficult for me to navigate the AtariOnline.pl forum due to the language barrier. Updated!

In the upper-left hand corner of the main page, right below the search box, is a pop-up "Translate to" menu for selecting a variety of languages.

The forums are listed on the far right, starting below the search box on that side. New games are generally in the "Projects" forum.

Edited by MrFish
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MrFish said:

In the upper-left hand corner of the main page, right below the search box, is a pop-up "Translate to" menu for selecting a variety of languages.

The forums are listed on the far right, starting below the search box on that side. New games are generally in the "Projects" forum.

Thanks so much, that helps a lot with the navigation!