IGNORED

Atari Age Store question

J.Gr96

Hi, I’m trying to contact Albert regarding some purchase that I want to make, I know this is probably the wrong section but I’ve tried everything, I sent him a message since January, after I didn’t hear back from him, I sent an email like 3 times on the “Contact Us” section since February and still haven’t heard back, so I don’t know how else to get in contact with someone that’s in charge of the store, if someone knows who I can contact please let me know, and sorry for posting this but at this point I don’t know how to get in contact with them.

have a good day everyone 

I did respond to one of your inquiries in February, please check your spam folder to see if the message was deposited in there.  Of course, I didn't respond again as quickly as I stated I would, and I apologize for that.

You're asking about making a bulk purchase of games to resell, which is not a priority for the store, as I need to focus on getting regular orders shipped above all else.  I have been extremely busy since adding all those new games to the store in November, and I'm still working on catching up on various projects (just finished making 60 carts for neotokeo2001 today). 

..Al

23 hours ago, Albert said:

I did respond to one of your inquiries in February, please check your spam folder to see if the message was deposited in there.  Of course, I didn't respond again as quickly as I stated I would, and I apologize for that.

You're asking about making a bulk purchase of games to resell, which is not a priority for the store, as I need to focus on getting regular orders shipped above all else.  I have been extremely busy since adding all those new games to the store in November, and I'm still working on catching up on various projects (just finished making 60 carts for neotokeo2001 today). 

..Al

Shoot me a PM please