IGNORED

looking for Fleet System II wordprosessor

tabar

Have the disks of this but it stopped working long before i put the Atari in storage. Years ago converted most of my data disks to ATR and have a lot of files if FSII that i did in collage(86-90) that i wanted to look at.

Atarimania has box and disk scans but no dump. Did see one on eBay but with my system being repaired and its not like i'm going to use it for word prepossessing, i was not sure of the expense.

Fleet System 2

Fleet Filer

Trivia Fever

were made by Proffesional Software Inc   (PSI)

it was on disk and normally would have both Atari and Commodore versions in the same box... so if our Atari Folks don't have it... the commode folks do... try the a8 preservation stream

I sent my disks off to someone, they got lost, but I have the retail package box of Fleet 2 :)

Edited by _The Doctor__

it wasn't in my zip of preservation discs... I could have sworn someone sent something in but I guess it's not the case or they haven't verified it yet... I don't have a screen on my laptop at the moment but was able to see the hfe http server through my phone ? it wasn't there...

I'm run down atm and will be taking a break again.

when you say you have the disks, you have the program disks... not just your work or data disks?

If that is the case there are people here who can probably revive the disks... try the preservation thread... it's possible they just might amaze you... I have restored many a disk for folks over the years as a careful cleaning with the more sensitive of my drives get the one off shot and reads the thing to an .ATR and back in business!   Later on kryoflux... super card pro... etc made forensic fixing possible by reading at the flux level..

Edited by _The Doctor__

• 11 months later...
On 3/26/2020 at 12:45 PM, Caterpiggle said:

I has this software box somewhere in those boxes at the garage. It is burned deep in 1 of those boxes. I do not remember where it is. BUT I do have this software Fleet System II wordprosessor. It would be nice to dump this software.

Have you been successful in your deep, dark garage-dungeon? ;)