IGNORED

CBS Turbo and Poker & Blackjack FCTVVO ebay

I would pay big bucks for that Turbo Sealed. I have a NIB Coleco but don't have a shrink-wrapped CBS Turbo. Much to my surprise I also need a NIB Coleco Zaxxon? I have a shrink-wrapped CBS but not a NIB Coleco. Don't know how I don't have the Coleco! 

2 hours ago, BBWW said:

I would pay big bucks for that Turbo Sealed. I have a NIB Coleco but don't have a shrink-wrapped CBS Turbo. Much to my surprise I also need a NIB Coleco Zaxxon? I have a shrink-wrapped CBS but not a NIB Coleco. Don't know how I don't have the Coleco! 

Maybe he can seal Turbo for you and then you can bid??

1 hour ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

That is pretty rough.  I got lucky with my Coleco Turbo years ago for around $50 shipped.  The box is actually pretty nice.  I don't have the CBS version, though.  You'll find one eventually ?

Thanks Jason! 

I know I shouldn't let it bother me,but I missed a golden opportunity because I allowed everything else to distract me and i lost my focus.

If i didnt have my bills and my family to worry about,there is no way i would have forgotten to bid. ? lol!

Sounds like you got a great deal on your copy. I dont look much anymore,but it always seemed to be pretty darn rare,both versions.

Edited by wolfy62
Added content.