IGNORED

WTB: Sega CD Model 1

Braddrad

On 3/29/2020 at 11:17 AM, Braddrad said:

Hey bluejay.  Do you remember what they were asking for it?

$235 iirc. I could lower that below $200 though. I bought a lot of stuff there and I know the owner quite well:)

No guarantee that I'll be able to get it though. Someone might have bought it already.

Edited by bluejay

32 minutes ago, Braddrad said:

Hey Bluejay.  Thanks for the update.  Yeah with this virus who knows.  If you do head in there i would potentially be interested...cant seem to find one online even...other than ebay for a ridiculous amount.

You should be able to get one ebay for less than the $200 to $235 plu shipping being discussed. Have a look and I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

5 hours ago, Shawn said:

You should be able to get one ebay for less than the $200 to $235 plu shipping being discussed. Have a look and I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Are you sure you're not looking at Genesis Model 1s with CD Model 2s?

The cheapest one I can find is $249 shipped, and everything else is above $300.

Thanks for the heads up Shawn.  Ill keep an eye on this one.  I just watched one end for $376 + shipping so I expect this will do the exact same when its done, but Ill watch it either way. I have never seen a model 1 go for a good price.  Even non working ones go for 125 or more.

Thanks

Edited by Braddrad
Typo

1 hour ago, Shawn said:

It's not mint but it's in good working order and comes with a ton of extras, 6 days left and it's currently at $100:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sega-Genesis-Model-1-Sega-CD-Lot/153884507249?hash=item23d43b3c71:g:4JYAAOSwa8NehMxK

Best of luck :)

But that's 6 days left. But it doesn't hurt to have hope that it will end super low:)

On 4/1/2020 at 5:56 PM, Shawn said:

It's not mint but it's in good working order and comes with a ton of extras, 6 days left and it's currently at $100:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sega-Genesis-Model-1-Sega-CD-Lot/153884507249?hash=item23d43b3c71:g:4JYAAOSwa8NehMxK

Best of luck :)

Sold for more than $250.

11 hours ago, bluejay said:

Sold for more than $250.

It sold for $182. Where are you seeing more than $250? Also worth noting that CIB Batman & Robin is worth at least $35 on a bad day and up to $70 on a good day if you replace the cracked case cover, at least that is what sold auctions on ebay as of late are saying. And then you still have the model 1 genesis system, 2 controllers, a game genie and a hand full of playable games in that lot.

On 4/8/2020 at 11:03 PM, Shawn said:

It sold for $182. Where are you seeing more than $250? Also worth noting that CIB Batman & Robin is worth at least $35 on a bad day and up to $70 on a good day if you replace the cracked case cover, at least that is what sold auctions on ebay as of late are saying. And then you still have the model 1 genesis system, 2 controllers, a game genie and a hand full of playable games in that lot.

I have to admit, it's not bad, seeing the games included, but the buyer would have had to pay shipping and taxes depending on where he/she lives(It'd have been around $270 including shipping and taxes where I live). If I were the buyer, I'd rather pay little for just the CD itself, not a lot for a giant bundle.