IGNORED

Wizard Of Wor for Mattel Intellivision

Rev

5 hours ago, intellivotion said:

payment sent for my usual 2 copies. Can't wait!

p.s.: I noticed a little error in the payment instructions. If math is not opinion two copies shipped to Europe should cost 136 Euros instead of 138.

Indeed but the Paypal fees is more expensive if you send 138 than 76 ;) 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, scalpel said:

(...)

Price : 60 euros for one copie. The copies I am selling will be shrink wrapped with box, cartridge, 2 overlays and instructions !

For Europe + 13 euros (Shipping cost + special package) + 3 euros (Paypal fees) = 76 euros shipping & fees included

(...)

If you want two copies, you will pay once only the shipping costs (total is 138 euros).

(...)

1 hour ago, scalpel said:

Indeed but the Paypal fees is more expensive if you send 138 than 76 ;) 

ok, maths is not opinion, still we can play with numbers

j/k, bro, now I got it, but it wasn't very clear. I've just sent you the missing money :)

12 hours ago, intvsteve said:

Check out walking through at about 1:35 in this video:

Edit: link goes to that time now

Please tell me if I'm mistaken, look at the Wizard shooting the player (5:32) server times in the back and doesn't die. This happens at other times as well. Regarding the Worluk, he can't shoot only moved around quickly, why would the player be allowed to pass through? In fact, once the game starts the players never die even after being shot several times. Looks like a cheat in place.

Edited by vazquezrick

This looks like a great title! Although it might be too late for changes in this game, some early Intellivoice testing shows that when the text displays/flashes/scrolls by at the same time as the voice, the ear (brain) recognizes the words much better. Also, depending on the mode (FGBG or CS), having lower case for the text is also easier for players to consume.

Regardless, this is definitely a hit for 2020! Thanks for sharing!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Rev said:

I already secured serial number #1.  

The buggy prototype?  All yours mate!  ? I’ll be happy with just getting my nerdy little hands on one.  Dying to play it on my wood grain baby.  

One Canadian limited edition version please. 

Edited by Sinjinhawke
  • Like 1

Are, or will the .bins be sold for those who have a flash cart? If not, why not? Perfect opportunity since you'd get the game faster and maybe even an updated game if there are any bugs (as mentioned above) that need to be squashed. 

Sexy physical release of course - but think I'm going to stick mostly to .bins from here on out. 

• Like 1