IGNORED

ti99resources.wordpress.com

hloberg

• 2 weeks later...

Added '3rd Party Games on Disk' sections.

Disk games added: 4A-Flyer, Airline, Beyond Parsec, D-station I&II, Junkman Jr., Mr. Chin, Pitfall, Road Hunter, Rock Run, Spad XIII, TI Runner, TI Scramble and TI-Lander.

Added Driving Demon to 3rd Party Cartridge Games.

Added a TI-PHM-listing to TI Game Cartridges.

ADDING A LOT OF GAMES OVER THE NEXT WEEK OR SO.

already Added '3rd Party Games on Disk' sections.

Disk games added: 4A-Flyer, Airline, Beyond Parsec, D-station I&II, Junkman Jr., Mr. Chin, Pitfall, Road Hunter, Rock Run, Spad XIII, TI Runner, TI Scramble and TI-Lander.

Added Driving Demon to 3rd Party Cartridge Games.

Added a TI-PHM-listing to TI Game Cartridges.

https://wordpress.com/view/ti99resources.wordpress.com

June 27,2020

Added TI Disk Games section with Tunnels of Doom as 1st entry. TOD software includes three TOD adventure disk and TOD editor. Also uploaded TOD cart-on-disk to that area. There is minor glitches in opening credits on cart-on-disk version otherwise is fine. also uploaded the TunnelsofDoom.rpk for those who want the cart.

added Return from the Isle adventure game in 3rd party.

Added cartridges Tris 2 and Scrabble to cartridges.

also added Barrage and SabreWulf disk and cartridge.

• Like 2

Added compilation section:

In this directory is some of the more well know compilations of software. Below is the description of what they are and where they came from.

The Altman fairware library was maintained by several different user’s groups over time.

Amnion IUG is the library of the International TI User’s Group.

BCS would be the Boston Computer Society library.

Chicago TIUG is the library of the Chicago TI users group.

Tigercub would be Tips from the Tigercub, which showed up in a lot of disks he sent out–and which appeared in many different newsletters as well.

BIG thank you to @Ksarul for the information of the history & description of the compilations (who I shamelessly copy-pasted to the website :)  )

BTW, the Amnion library was maintained after the demise of the IUG by Guy Stefan-Romano until his death. New programs were being added to it up until that point. I have most of the disks from the library as originals received directly from him, although I wasn't able to complete my set before his passing. The last set I received were from an order I made shortly before his passing--an order kindly fulfilled by his life partner in the aftermath (and the accompanying letter letting me know he was shutting the Amnion Helpline down was also how I found out Guy was ill in the first place).

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Ksarul said:

BTW, the Amnion library was maintained after the demise of the IUG by Guy Stefan-Romano until his death. New programs were being added to it up until that point. I have most of the disks from the library as originals received directly from him, although I wasn't able to complete my set before his passing. The last set I received were from an order I made shortly before his passing--an order kindly fulfilled by his life partner in the aftermath (and the accompanying letter letting me know he was shutting the Amnion Helpline down was also how I found out Guy was ill in the first place).

just curious, what year did he pass? I'm going to add to the post on my database about Guy maintaining the database till his passing. he needs to be honored for his efforts.

added @Shift838 store to the store section under other sites.

added hardware section with 77 hardware documents in the documents section. I'm not a hardware guy so I guessed at what was the essentials for hardware. If you know of any other hardware docs you think I might need to add, post it here. 

https://ti99resources.wordpress.com/

• Like 2

adding just one today because it took a while to clean up the txt based manual.

added J&KH Super Extended BASIC (SXB). this looks like a fairly interesting XB extension that adds database, string and some graphics capabilities. the database subroutines adds elements such a indexing.

4 hours ago, hloberg said:

adding just one today because it took a while to clean up the txt based manual.

added J&KH Super Extended BASIC (SXB). this looks like a fairly interesting XB extension that adds database, string and some graphics capabilities. the database subroutines adds elements such a indexing.

Was your manual the final version? ISTR that he put out additions with new routines (and additional manual pages) every quarter while he supported it. That was the main reason it came in a small binder--updates to the manual were easy that way.

33 minutes ago, Ksarul said:

Was your manual the final version? ISTR that he put out additions with new routines (and additional manual pages) every quarter while he supported it. That was the main reason it came in a small binder--updates to the manual were easy that way.

I checked it out. the Cyc has a addum that this file I found does not have. I'm going to add just the information of the addum & re-upload the text file. I believe then it is up to date.

50 minutes ago, majestyx said:

On your Google drive for the Scott Adams Adventures "Adventureson1Disk", the disk image that is in that folder does not contain the adventure games listed. Instead, it contains this:

image.png.0375794f4415ab15d40df294e6781b1d.png

thanks for the catch. that is the Adventurecart-on-disk disk file that enables you to run adventure without the need for the cartridge. it's been properly labeled and the correct file adventure-gamedisk has been uploaded.

Today added some Myarc docs in Hardware Myarc. They are Myarc Memory card, Personality WDS-100 user manual, Myarc XBII manual and appendices (thanks @blackbox on Atariage for all your hard work) and put SpaceSpace II in the Myarc section (yes I know it's not Myarc) since it's used with Myarc XBII a lot.

Cleaned some misplaced files in the Scott Adams Adventure section. The actual disk with all the games was missing and another file was mislabeled. (thanks @majestyx of Atariage for the catch).

• Like 2

since there is so many files in the E/A directory I created a list you can click on to see what is in the directory.

here is the file:

Contents of EA Docs

In folders:

BASIC in Assembler

• BASIC interpreter

• BASIC assembler guide

GPL

• Calling GPL from assembler

• GPL interface specs

• GPL programming

• GPL tutorial

• TI GPL user guide

• TI GPL programmers guide

OS/Hardware

• file management specs

• I/O bus specs

• stack structures

• TI home computer tech data

• TI-99/4 and TI99/4a compare specs

• TMS 9900 microprocessor

Source Code

• Pitfall

• Munchman

• Parsec

• TI Invaders

Tutorials

• Advanced high speed game programming

• John Dow assembler primer

• Assembler primer

• Beginning assembler for the TI-99/4a

• Tech yourself assembler

VDP

• TMS9918 VDP manual

• TI VDP programmers guide

Lose documents in directory

Assembler tips & tricks

E/A manual corrections

E/A ctrl keys

E/A manual

Instruction set summary

inter most secrets of the TI-99

TI Intern (map)

Useful assembler routines

2 minutes ago, jonecool said:

If interested in adding it, I have a number of TI-99/4A related content on my website as well here: http://wagnerstechtalk.com/retro-computing/ .  If using Stuart's browser, you can also visit my website here: wagnerstechtalk.com/ti99/index.htm

i'll work it in, thanks, good information.

• Like 1