IGNORED

ti99resources.wordpress.com

hloberg

Added PLATO courseware. Includes the cartridge, manual, disk list, all the courseware disk as an individual download and all-n-one zip download. This is a fairly well made learning package that holds up well even in these days.

(sidenote, I do teaching with computer aided courseware and looking over this PLATO package it compares nicely with what's out there today.)

• Like 1

Added Jedi Matt 42 & Arcade Shopper to Youtube videos under other sites. Check them out. In fact, check out all the great creators of youtube videos covering the TI99. Lots of instructual vidoes, demos and games plays. worth your while.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

had Wing War in the wrong directory, fixed. added to 3rd party game cartridges along with :computer war, frogger, intercept, muchman II, popeye, spys demise & strike 3

also in 3rd party disk games: astromania, clear to action, diablo, haunted house, legends, legends 2, living tomb, mr, frog, night mission, panzer strike, startego, sub commander, warewolves & wanderers, wing-it and wizard's doom

as usual manuals are in the documents section and that makes over 100 games posted!

here is the list

08/03/20

Games Listing

Adventure Directory

on Adventure Disk

• Adventure

• the Count

• Mystery Fun house

• Ghost Town

• Mission Impossible

• Strange Odyssey I & II

• Pirate Adventure

• Savage Island I & II

• Voodoo Castle

• the Golden Voyage

Adventure Cartridge Manual

Mission Impossible Disk Manual

Quick Reference

Hints & Maps sub-directory

Atarisoft Games Directory

Centipede

Defender

Dig Dug

Moon Patrol

Ms Pac Man

Picnic Paranoia

Pole Position

Protector II

3rd Party Cartridge Directory

Burger Builder

Computer War

Driving Demon

Frogger

Intercept

Junkman Jr.

Micro Pilball

Miner 2049er

Munchman II

Popeye

Tris 2

SabreWulf v.1.3

Scrabble

Spy’s Demise

Strike 3

Wing War

3rd Party Disk Games Directory

4A-flyer

Airline

Astromania

Barrage

Beyond Parsec

D-Station I

D-Station II

Diablo

Junkman Jr.

Living Tomb

Legends

Legends II

Mr. Frog

Night Mission

Panzer Strike

Pitfall

Return from the Isle

Road Hunter

Rock Run

SabreWulf v.1.0

Spad XIII

Stratego

Sub Commander

TI Runner

TI Scramble

TI Lander

Warewolves & Wanderers

Wizards Doom

Games Cartridges on Disk Directory

Buck Rogers

Centipede

Congo Bongo

Dig Dug

Hopper

Moon Patrol

Ms Pac Man

Munch Mobile

Tunnels of Doom

Infocom Directory

Games

• Ballyhoo

• Cut Throats

• Dead line

• Enchanter

• the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy

• Hollywood Hijinx

• Infidel

• Leather Goddesses of Phobos (requires Super Cart)

• Planetfall

• Sorcerer

• Spell Breaker

• Star Cross

• Station Fall

• Suspect

• Witness

• Zork I

• Zork II

• Zork III

All Solutions Booklet

Infocom Frobozzia (Infocom Encyclopedia)

Infobugs (bug list)

My Games (games I wrote or modified)

Awari (XB classic game of Awari v. computer)

Civil War (XB in 40 column-no manual)

Eagle One (simple XB shootumup)

Kroakers (XB game based on Arcade classic Frogs ‘n Flies)

Mille Borne (XB French card game of auto racing)

Star Merchant (XB classic intergalactic buy and sell game)

Stocks (BASIC buy and sell stocks game-no manual)

Uno (XB game based on the classic card game Uno)

Yahtzee (XB game based on the classic dice game Yahtzee)

TI Game Cartridges Directory

A-maze-ing

Alpiner

Blasto

Buck Rogers

Car Wars

Chisolm Trail

Hangman

Hopper

Hunt the Wumpus

MASH

Moon Mine

Munchman

Parsec

Star Trek

Super Demon Attack

TI-Invaders

Tunnels of Doom

Video Chess

Video Graphics

Yahtzee

gameslisting.pdf

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, InsaneMultitasker said:

I took a look around for some software but the files that are in the ZIPs that I downloaded aren't TI file format.  How does one use them with our hardware? 

the cartridges are in .rpk format for MAME which is a .zip file of the grom and rom files. export the grom and rom from the .rpk/.zip files will, usually, get you the files you need for v9t9 & classic99. (See the links in the MAME section for details). disk are in .dsk format native to v9t9, classic99 & MAME. 

phase II of this project I plan to get more hardware-centric right now I'm more emulator-centric because it's what I know. that being said, if you know a large cache of files in TI-files format I'll be glad to setup a section for that.

ALSO, if anyone know how to convert from .rpk/.dsk to TIfiles (or a utility) I'll be glad to post it on the website

HLO

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, hloberg said:

added and how you doing? didn't we meet at the Austin TI-fest last year and you had the Oeey GUI right?

Yes we did.  Doing good, just building all the IDE cards and getting them shipped out.  I just put 4 videos up on my channel to go through what I do for a build process.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, hloberg said:

the cartridges are in .rpk format for MAME which is a .zip file of the grom and rom files. export the grom and rom from the .rpk/.zip files will, usually, get you the files you need for v9t9 & classic99. (See the links in the MAME section for details). disk are in .dsk format native to v9t9, classic99 & MAME. 

phase II of this project I plan to get more hardware-centric right now I'm more emulator-centric because it's what I know. that being said, if you know a large cache of files in TI-files format I'll be glad to setup a section for that.

ALSO, if anyone know how to convert from .rpk/.dsk to TIfiles (or a utility) I'll be glad to post it on the website

HLO

Oh yea, MAME, I forgot about that!  I'm not used to seeing them as I load most of my carts from disk images in emulation.  One thing I dislike about WHT's repository is that many files are sorted by emulator versus the actual software, so to find a program one might have to search multiple areas.  I found a few files right away in your repository but then couldn't figure out what to do with them.  :dunce:

36 minutes ago, InsaneMultitasker said:

Oh yea, MAME, I forgot about that!  I'm not used to seeing them as I load most of my carts from disk images in emulation.  One thing I dislike about WHT's repository is that many files are sorted by emulator versus the actual software, so to find a program one might have to search multiple areas.  I found a few files right away in your repository but then couldn't figure out what to do with them.  :dunce:

I have Carts-on-disk for the CF7/nanoPEB here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10djz2wnQJXSuQJO5oXmWedbeTL44MqPW

but that's not what you are talking about is it? you're talking about files in TIFILES format for uploading across serial?

On 7/11/2020 at 1:11 PM, hloberg said:

Added @pixelpedant youtube channel to other sites/youtube and @Shift838

store to stores section.

And added PROJECTS section where I'll include some of my projects for the TI-99 - 1st projects is experimenting with XB256 and creating 6 color fonts

This is a cool idea.  I need to try this in Forth. 

• Like 1

added games

3d-bowling,

aperture,

BHXP1,

core war,

dow4 gazelle flight simulator,

galaxy,

hordes,

khe sanh,

live tomb,

maniac,

micro adventures 1-6,

nonogram,

ring destroyer,

pyjamarama,

strike 3,

ti99opoly

& time lost

to 3rd party games; software & documents.

thank you @sparkdrummer for the assistance in finding some of this software.

full list of games HERE.

I have a few dozen more games in the works to be uploaded soon.

• Like 2

OK after more test I found the issue is that it seems to be not CF7/nanoPEB compatible. works fine with emulators but not my real TI-99/4a with a nanoPEB. it locks up loading the EDIT program on line 450. Ugh.

if anyone else has a nanoPEB or CF7 could they test it. also a TI-99 with a real PEB or TiPi to confirm?

MUSICPRO.DSK

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Now over 1200 views by hundreds of people on my https://ti99resources.wordpress.com/ 

site since inception. Trying to figure out what I want to do next. Decided against adding FAQ as other sites I link to do better jobs. I am going to post the rest of the TI99 and Atari games with manuals, if I can find them, and will start a section of games, which there are a lot, without manuals. 

• Like 1

On 9/21/2020 at 6:57 AM, hloberg said:

Now over 1200 views by hundreds of people on my https://ti99resources.wordpress.com/ 

site since inception. Trying to figure out what I want to do next. Decided against adding FAQ as other sites I link to do better jobs. I am going to post the rest of the TI99 and Atari games with manuals, if I can find them, and will start a section of games, which there are a lot, without manuals. 

feel free to link to my faq  https://www.arcadeshopper.com/wp/ti-99-4a-faq/

• Thanks 1