IGNORED

ti99resources.wordpress.com

hloberg

wondering where to go after I, eventually, post the Education stuff? Well, straightening out funnelweb be good project. so many version setups, programs that run and won't run under it, scattered documentation. That alone might be a long term work. 

finally getting around to playing some of the games I have posted. As I play some of the more obscure ones I'll post a mini-review here.

1st one Aperture.

This game is actually kinda cool and rather cleaver for just a TI-BASIC (it won't run in XB). All I'm going to say about it is the game is inspired from the game Portal even so far as getting it's name from the labs in the game. The instructions are kinda sparse but that adds to the fun if figuring it out.  Not a bad puzzle type game. Worth downloading. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hloberg said:

finally getting around to playing some of the games I have posted. As I play some of the more obscure ones I'll post a mini-review here.

1st one Aperture.

This game is actually kinda cool and rather cleaver for just a TI-BASIC (it won't run in XB). All I'm going to say about it is the game is inspired from the game Portal even so far as getting it's name from the labs in the game. The instructions are kinda sparse but that adds to the fun if figuring it out.  Not a bad puzzle type game. Worth downloading. 

do you have a direct link to that game ?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

added two new games to mygames; Uno+ and Othello256c.

Uno+ is the 3rd version of Uno I have done for the TI99 and has some of the variations of Uno such as 2 is all pick 2 and 7 is swap cards and others. Also speed the game up and fixed bugs.

Othello256c is Othello game I originally summited to the TI99IUG years ago that I recent converted to XB and now has been compiled. The game went from taking up to 15 seconds per computer move to less than 1 being compiled.

both games are here under MYGAMES in Software: https://ti99resources.wordpress.com/software/

Edited by hloberg
  • Like 3

On 3/8/2021 at 2:18 PM, hloberg said:

Question, I wasn't able to get a copy of the TI-Pilot manual for posting in the p-card section of ti99res.... You wouldn't happen to have a copy scanned, would you?

I think I may still have an original copy of the TI Pilot manual from TI (assuming I can find it again). If I do find it I will scan it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

FINALLY, Added an 'Educational Software' sections to 'Applications & Learning' both Software and Documents. Includes software from Scolastics, Scott Foresman, Milliken, TI and other 3rd party carts. I don't have the hand full of Educational Disk added yet but they will come. Also, only about maybe 50% of the Educational stuff TI99 had is posted since I only post what has both software & documents (way I do everything on this site) and all I could find.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

added full MAME/MESS packages for TI99/8, TI99/2 and TI99 HSGPL setup. They are located at the bottom of the Emulation page in TI99 emulation packages. all you need is latest MAME/MESS and adjust the startup batch file.

this page: https://ti99resources.wordpress.com/emulation/

I won't be adding Geneve to emulation because I'm working on something separate for the Geneve.

Edited by hloberg
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

changed my mind. I am adding Geneve to the emulation packages. I'm just going to mark the file with the upload date since the Geneve is still in development. Current is Geneve 1-1-22.

note: music section finally coming soon plus more games.

Edited by hloberg
  • Like 2

one thing I didn't mention was all the countries people have downloaded. Some I didn't even know had TI99 such as Thailand, Russia, Vietnam, Singapore, S. Africa, Uganda and others. But so far no downloads from Antarctica.  :)

Edited by hloberg
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tuf said:

Congrats!  It's really a great resource you've put together!!

thanks! I've enjoyed doing it. It's actually helped me get my 60+gb of TI files & crap organized enough to where I, mostly, know what I've got and consolidated on the website to just 10gb. :)

• Like 2