IGNORED

April COVID-19 quarantine sale!

batari

Hello all,

These are crazy times for sure. We're stuck at home, and at the same time many of us are worried about finances, myself included, as funds from Harmony sales have always been used to fund production of Melody boards so you can play all of those amazing games from AtariAge! And we all need something to do too while we are holed up at home, so why not get yourself a Harmony cart to play those great Atari 2600 games, or better yet, use your Harmony cart to develop your own game!

A big run of enhanced Melody boards is in production now, but this new run of Melody boards needs funding! So to ring in the month of April, Harmony carts will be deeply discounted, up to 20% off the already reduced prices! We are only offering a limited number at this price. After enough are sold to fund the rest of the production run of Melody boards, the price will go up again. As this sale may end without notice, get to https://harmony.atariage.com soon to get these low prices. Acceptable forms of payment are Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, or a credit card.

The standard Harmony cart is $39.99, while Harmony Encore is $54.99!

What's more, we are lowering the shipping cost to just $3.99 in the US (international shipping will be $12 to Canada or $16 elsewhere.) For that one low shipping cost, you can order two!

As always, we build Harmony carts to order so expect a lead time of about a week before shipping.

If you need your cart right away, a small number of cartridges will be available from eBay as well. eBay orders have priority over all other orders and will be shipped out within 72 hours, though most likely eBay orders will ship the same day. For the convenience of getting your cartridge sooner, eBay prices are $5 higher ($44.99 and $59.99 respectively), and shipping costs may vary based on your location. These prices on eBay won't last either.

If you have been putting off buying your Harmony cart, now is the time to act, because I am pretty sure that prices for Harmony will never be lower.

• Like 17

14 minutes ago, garycimera1968 said:

Can I send in my current Harmony cart to be upgraded to the Encore cart? I searched the forum at I see that it could be an option?

Sure, I will lower the price for upgrades to $15+shipping during this time, so anyone who wants to do this right now, PM me.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Emyxox71 said:

when will I receive the package in Italy?

Probably hard to say at this point - I'd ordered the animated recreation of Doctor Who's The Faceless Ones on Blu-Ray from the UK as they're only going to release the DVD version in the states(and it's not even available yet). It arrived in Houston on Friday with a status of expected delivery by end of day Monday. It wasn't delivered, and the status no longer has an expected delivery date:

1866109140_ScreenShot2020-04-01at9_29_06AM.thumb.png.2bcac4b02e2c265a482026e547c76029.png

• Like 1

On 3/30/2020 at 4:41 PM, batari said:

Hello all,

These are crazy times for sure. We're stuck at home, and at the same time many of us are worried about finances, myself included, as funds from Harmony sales have always been used to fund production of Melody boards so you can play all of those amazing games from AtariAge! And we all need something to do too while we are holed up at home, so why not get yourself a Harmony cart to play those great Atari 2600 games, or better yet, use your Harmony cart to develop your own game!

A big run of enhanced Melody boards is in production now, but this new run of Melody boards needs funding! So to ring in the month of April, Harmony carts will be deeply discounted, up to 20% off the already reduced prices! We are only offering a limited number at this price. After enough are sold to fund the rest of the production run of Melody boards, the price will go up again. As this sale may end without notice, get to https://harmony.atariage.com soon to get these low prices. Acceptable forms of payment are Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, or a credit card.

The standard Harmony cart is $39.99, while Harmony Encore is $54.99!

Can you post up for ignorant persons like me the difference between the two?

19 hours ago, Curt Vendel said:

Can you post up for ignorant persons like me the difference between the two?

The Harmony cartridge can play games up to 32k in size, while Encore is a Harmony cartridge with 512k of extra RAM on board to play larger games. Also, we are working on some features for the next firmware release that will only work on Encore.

• Like 2

On 4/2/2020 at 6:59 PM, batari said:

Also, we are working on some features for the next firmware release that will only work on Encore.

Can you give us a hint of what these might be?

I already have a Harmony (which I have been totally satisfied with) but might be swayed to upgrade if there was a compelling reason

Order placed for an Encore -- thanks for the sale, @batari.

I just got a 7800, and plugged in my first 2600 cartridge into an Atari console for the first time in almost 40 years. I look forward to revisiting the 2600 library.

Edited by socrates63
  • Like 1

Just ordered one of the encores.  I have been looking at it and since it is on such a nice sale I had to get one.  Can't wait to get it and start playing all the atarin games and especially all the homebrew that is out there that I haven't been able to play since I didn't have a cart.  

4 hours ago, Emyxox71 said:

Hopefully it will come to me soon too! let's keep in touch!

Will do! Mine arrived today, the ebay tracking went as far as the customs in the UK, but I didn't get any updates after that till my import tax bill came. 

Here's some pictures of it up and running! My 7800 is playing up, it ghosts a bit towards the right and the colours are a little washed out, looks better on my 2600!

DSC_0499.JPG

DSC_0500.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just a heads up to all: Although this was supposed to be for the month of April, I haven't had a chance to change the order pages. But, I expect to end this sale after this weekend. So if you want to take advantage of the lower prices, make sure you order before Monday.