Sign in to follow this  
KevKelley

Multiple Includes w/ Bankswitching

I noticed I was running low on space so I decided to switch to 8k with a standard kernel.  At first it crashed but then i read about the order of which include and includesfile should be before the set rom size. So I went through and noticed I had two includes: include div_mul.asm and  include 6lives_statusbar.asm.  I first moved the div_mul and everything seemed to work but then I noticed I did not have the lives and status bar so I moved that before the set rom size and the screen went crazy.  I tried moving it around in all sorts of different spots to see if it would work but nothing...

So my question is when using includes and bankswitching, is there a limit or accepted combinations of includes (like the kernel options)? I was curious if I was missing something.

Here is the .bas file (with the include 6lives_statusbar.asm in its original spot):

CD_03_31_2020_3.bas

Nevermind! I just realized my mistake!  I just reread the RT's site one last time and saw that if I change it to "inline" instead of "includes" and move it to the last bank it should be fine... and it was!

• Like 1