IGNORED

Nintendo DS Subforum

On 3/31/2020 at 5:08 PM, roadrunner said:

How about a Nintendo DS subforum?

I don't think this is ever going to happen. This is AtariAge, focusing on retro Atari stuff. The NDS is neither, and there are plenty other Nintendo based forums already, so why here? Ask again after 15 more years once it's really retro then I think it might have a chance. I have previously asked for an IBM PC/MS-DOS section, and seeing that it was declined, I don't think this will be accepted. Also, you haven't given reasons why having a NDS subforum might benefit the community, and there aren't enough people interested in the system to be worthy of deserving its own subforum in the first place(Unlike thr Fairchild Channel F and Nintendo 64, which also failed to get their own subforums).

• 3 weeks later...

As an alternative to a jungle of subforums, you can nowadays create clubs for your specific interests. I would think that is a good way to start, make a DS club unless one already exists. If you get lots of members and discussion, it could be used as proof there is a big interest and demand to discuss those systems openly.