IGNORED

Cosmic Avenger gameplay video Intellivision

Rev

I always thought the Intellivision system could have done so much better if they focused on arcade titles that actually looked like the arcade games back in the day.  Ms. Pac-Man, DKArcade, this and BurgerTime are all proof it could have been done.

You just knew the system could handle it... I guess time to develop was the problem.

Looks awesome!  Thanks for posting!

9 minutes ago, carlsson said:

The account which posted the Wizard of Wor video, which turns out to be sold within Europe by scalpel and in North America by a yet unnamed party.

Oh ok,thank you!

I didnt know it was the same group doing both games.

I appreciate the info!?

Well, we don't know so much yet, only that someone posting videos on YouTube has come over footage of yet unpublished, unmentioned games. It was interesting that scalpel stepped forward once the WoW cat was out of the bag. Generally I wouldn't be surprised if there are dozens of more or less unheard of Intellivision programmers out there, now thanks to the floodgates that nanochess' IntyBASIC has opened.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Rev said:

I wouldn’t go that far....

What Rev is trying to say is that after reading Oscar's Intybasic book at PRGE last year we secretly have become amazing programmers, and working as a top notch team, we have programmed these two games. Remember it is after noon so this is not an April Fools joke. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, cmart604 said:

What Rev is trying to say is that after reading Oscar's Intybasic book at PRGE last year we secretly have become amazing programmers, and working as a top notch team, we have programmed these two games. Remember it is after noon so this is not an April Fools joke. 

That makes perfectly sense!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, intellivotion said:

so, now that we know who's behind this project I want to know when Cosmic Avenger gets released in physical format, assuming that "the who" is not willing to tease us with "coming soon" for years

Im sure it will be released in fiscal 2020.  A lot of games coming out this year. 

Your enthusiasm is greatly appreciated by all!  

Dr Ports sends his love. 

Edited by Rev
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Rev said:

Im sure it will be released in fiscal 2020.  A lot of games coming out this year. 

Your enthusiasm is greatly appreciated by all!  

Dr Ports sends his love. 

Yay!!!

Thanks Dr. Ports!

Hey,if you come out with a Football,Hockey or Basketball game,we can call you Dr. Sports too.?

25 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

Yay!!!

Thanks Dr. Ports!

Hey,if you come out with a Football,Hockey or Basketball game,we can call you Dr. Sports too.?

The Intellivision already has many good sports games. 

Don’t you think it’s difficult for new homebrew sports titles, what sport is left?