IGNORED

Number 1 Atari item you have too many of...

kheller2

Too many joysticks (not so much Atari but third party, too much compulsive buying of "spares"), too many joystick extension cables, too many upgrades waiting for installation. Too many flash carts. Too much ST/TT related stuff I'll probably never use again but probably can't get rid off anytime soon.

Originally I thought "too many Star Raiders carts", but as long as their number is equal to or less than the number of Ataris, that cannot be the case.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, davidcalgary29 said:

Okay, mister, but that still doesn't explain that extra large lot of latex gloves perched on top of that lot... :P

LOL!!! If I'm not mistaken, that box is my Portfolio box or my Lynx box.....maybe  LOL

• Like 1

The number one item I have too many of right now, is non-working Atari's. The number one thing I lack is the time to repair them all.? The pandemic hasn't changed my life as far as the amount of non-hobby essential work I have, that all needed to be done yesterday, and the list grows instead of shrinks, constantly.?

SIO cables. They seem to pop up everywhere -- in bookcases, my bedside table, and I even found one in my sock drawer -- but they inexplicably go hiding whenever I try to find one, even though I swear I bag them up everytime one gets loose on me.

Me too. Got so many of those. No shortage of SIO cables in Alberta I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1