IGNORED

Unlucky Pony's Adventures

4 hours ago, cmadruga said:

Inquiring minds want to know if this pony game includes a snow level.

World 2 is built of snow blocks.

6 hours ago, BBWW said:

You mean Pony Brothel.

Some people wanted a 069 password showing ponies doing their things... :rolling: but Rev strictly said he didn't want a 18+ sticker on the box.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, nanochess said:

World 2 is built of snow blocks.

Some people wanted a 069 password showing ponies doing their things... :rolling: but Rev strictly said he didn't want a 18+ sticker on the box.

I look forward to the secret, underground, private, limited, numbered, complete in gatefold box release preorder sign-up announcement teaser.

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

Ok now... hold on a second!

We got stuff coming out from Blue Sky Rangers, intvdave and Intellivision Revolution all at once? Can we please slow down the releases so people have a chance to save up for all of them? I mean, you greedy publishers don't have to bleed us dry with non-stop output do you? You're making it too hard to have a complete collection dammit!!!!!!!

#freeEric7100

?

• Haha 5

41 minutes ago, the1hatman said:

We got stuff coming out from Blue Sky Rangers, intvdave and Intellivision Revolution all at once? Can we please slow down the releases so people have a chance to save up for all of them? I mean, you greedy publishers don't have to bleed us dry with non-stop output do you? You're making it too hard to have a complete collection dammit!!!!!!!

#freeEric7100

?

I believe it was mentioned Battlestar will release around July? 

No solid release dates as of yet from anything IR. But they should be somewhat paced out. 

How many intv games have actually been released in 2020?  Not many and the year is nearly half over. ??

1 hour ago, the1hatman said:

#freeEric7100

?

Lol! Gold I tell you, gold! Ahh the old days....

15 minutes ago, Rev said:

Wait, I thought you and Eric was the same person!!!  Mind blown.   ?

lol, I think you have me confused with JasonlikesINTV !!! you know since your mind blown it tough for you to remember things.. ? 

Edited by m-crew
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2