drac030

SpartaDOS X 4.49 (release version)

OK I think you have found the problem... How do you MOUNT a disk images in the sdrives,or fujinet sd cards... That may be the key to helping me see the light...

Do you just load a dos and then format the d2: or d3: drive?? I would think that if I can add a dos to d1: the then hit reset and the dos loads that anything I put in d2:,d3:,d4: would also show up..Maybe I am thinking this wrong...

I know that I can not put a program in d1: and reset it will not load.. I hope this will work with SDX...

Peter

FujiNet - disk images can be mounted remotely with the WWW interface.

SDrive Max - with the screen. I have no idea what about standard SDrive without an LCD screen.

OK so how do you "MOUNT" a file/disk etc...Thats the question now... Using SDX or dos xl or mydos or etc....

Yes I have the sdrive-max, sdriive arm, and fujinet... So how do you do it on any of the sdrives????

Peter

Considering this is a ROM-based OS, is it possible to run it from the UNO Cart, and use it to mount and manage virtual disks from the FujiNet? Sorry if this all sounds silly, but I'm still new to the A8 world, and I hope to learn from the experts around here! Thanks!