IGNORED

SOLD: TI-99/4A Boxed Computer Bundle TESTED

sixersfan105

Here we've got a TI-99/4A computer in its original box. Everything has been fully tested and works great, except where noted below. Please see provided pictures for exact condition of all items. Here's everything you get:

• TI-99/4A original black and silver model with box. All keys work. Fully play-tested with multiple games. Cosmetic issues include some scratches and the brushed aluminum top casing is coming up a bit on the front left side. The original box is worn.
  • Joysticks - A pair of dual original TI joysticks are included but don't recommend using them. One of them is missing the stick part (but fire works!) and the other joystick works, but the "up" direction requires a little extra effort. It'll work in a pinch for one-player games, but I recommend purchasing an Atari joystick adapter ($10-15, my favorite is this one, which is also on eBay for slightly more $. That adapter can also be beautifully paired with this 3D case, if you're so inclined) so that you can use Atari-compatible joysticks of your choosing. Another great option is @RetroGameBoyz's TI gamepad. It works for single player only, or you can buy one of his Atari pads and use them with the aforementioned Atari adapter. The joystick port has been further tested with my personal TI joysticks and everything worked perfectly.
  • Original OEM power supply - works as it should.
  • Lots of manuals - User's Reference Guide, Beginner's Basic, Read this First, Teach Yourself Basic cassette manual, TI joysticks manual, and a TexNet flyer. 
  • Keyboard "strips" x 2 which you can write on for keyboard shortcuts (no strip holder, however, but the strips still sit on the computer fairly effectively).
  • Miscellaneous - an untested OEM cassette player cable, in case you opt to get a cassette deck down the road, along with untested Teach Yourself Basic on cassette (two tapes). If you can't tell by now, I don't have a cassette deck/"TI Program Recorder" to test this cassette stuff with.
  • Original OEM RF modulator does not seem to work but it is included for completeness. The good news is that composite monitor cables are readily available on eBay and are better than RF, anyway. I've always had success with Atari monitor cables. I just don't have a spare at the moment.

I'm asking $50 plus shipping but I can be flexible if need be.

Looking for some TI games, too? I have a bunch of extras. A full list is available here. Shoot me a PM and we can come up with a great discounted deal for you as part of a larger bundle with this computer. Let's put something together for you to get your TI-on!

IMG_4870.jpg

IMG_4873.jpg

IMG_4874.jpg

IMG_4875.jpg

IMG_4876.jpg

IMG_4877.jpg

IMG_4878.jpg

IMG_4879.jpg

IMG_4880.jpg

IMG_4881.jpg

IMG_4882.jpg

IMG_4883.jpg