IGNORED

Sir Ababol

alekmaul

13 hours ago, alekmaul said:

thanks for your reply @Ikrananka, i willl play it again and will see if it is so much hard to finish it with such speed.

@zaphro72, if you can send here some screenshots about when you think it is not palyable (as you said previously) because monsters are too fast.

After watching the video from the spectrum I think it is just how the game was designed to play and I need to get better.

I found on the second water screen with the bat you have to jump if you aren't on the front end of the cross thing you will not be able to land back on it.

The spot after the first yellow gate where you are jumping back and forth between the screen with the yellow key and 3 bats and the screen below that has that second water screen I find frustrating to make it back up to the platforms after you have dropped to that lower screen. I seldom manage to make it without taken some severe damage. All of these I think are more related to me needing to find a better technique and improve my skills.

For me I think this game is one of those ones that is difficult to master and in order to make it far you have to time things pretty precise to do that. 

• 10 months later...

Game has been totally revisited, enhanced and polished by Alekmaul and published physically by Côté Gamers (at the same time with Uwol quest for money). So ROM file has been "erased" as it was just a first release without beta-testing, not well-balanced and so on.

There are topics on AA about these two physical releases.

Edited by RayXambeR