IGNORED

Need Something?

bob1200xl

Awesome - I have ordered two from him - I need to store an additional 100 floppies.  Somehow my collection has increased by 250 disks the past few years, and I only had storage for 100.  Not coincidentally, I am adding shelving to my office where I have a full-time setup for 1088XLD.  I'll post pics when everything is in.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi Bob!

I recently got my 1050 disk drive out to show my son how 5.25" floppies worked (and the relative performance of them), and I discovered that my drive's SIO cable is missing.  I wasn't able to scare one up, but then I remembered this thread and thought I would see if you had extra.

If you have an extra SIO cable, I am happy to PayPal over some dinero.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Bob, if you've still got parts I'm looking for a few for my 1200XL that I dug out of my parents basement.  Thread here.
I need the side cartride/port cover as well as a spare motherboard if you have an extra lying around.  Mine has some damage as shown in the pictures linked in that thread and I'd like to have a spare in case the damage is worse than I think.

I'll email you in a few minutes. 

Edited by q5sys