IGNORED

Timeslip 2020 (48KB)

Nojeee

I've recently been converting some of my old A8 games to the 5200 and have just finished Timeslip. I made so many changes and improvements to the game that I thought a new A8 version would be good too.

The game first came out on the Commodore C16 in 1985 followed by the Atari 8-bit version in 1986. I had no way of testing the game on NTSC, so when I started the 5200 conversion it soon became obvious that it was even more difficult to play on NTSC!

This version has numerous changes although I've kept the original feel ... and programmer art! The key changes are listed in the document along with some tips. The restricted area for gameplay does make it tricky so I've added a Practice Mode that allows continuous play to get used to the controls.

I hope you enjoy the updates.

Jon

Timeslip_2020.xex Timeslip_2020_A8_Notes.doc

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Nojeee said:

Whoops! Posted this A8 version to the 5200 forum by mistake .. copied to the correct place ;)

Some of us noticed it was an A8 file this right away as this was an .xex file as opposed to a .bin file (5200 uses the .bin code not the .xex code) in which you posted previously, I downloaded the right one but thanks for posting both.