IGNORED

Colecovision HSC Season 13 - Round 9 - Frogger

Thought for sure I was going to top my 47k, as I had 35k before losing a single life this time; unfortunately, I failed to even top 45k this time.  Ugh.  So disgusted with the bullshit luck of snakes closing your only opening by spawning at the most inconvenient locations at the most inconvenient times.  Sometimes when you think they're supposed to spawn on the road instead of the water, they don't.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning, I hope everyone is well. I've been busy with work and dealing with a family matter. Nothing to do with the virus. I won't be playing in rounds for awhile, but I will post and update when possible. I'll get a new round up over the weekend. Stay safe!

• Sad 1

I'm having so much trouble on stage four, I'm surprised that I was passing it a while ago. Between the snakes and the sinking turtles, the timing doesn't even seem possible at times, even tho I know it is. All said, still fun, and so much faster than the Intellivision version. I enjoy that one, but playing them both side by side recently has really shown how this one shines. I'm ducking and dodging in and out of traffic, and even backtracking, at high speeds that I just couldn't do on that version. Funny enough, my CV high isn't much more than my INTV, go figure.

• Like 1

Another competitive round with another tuff video game SOB Dugger leading the way with yet another record breaker! Nicely done! Welcome to DarthCloud, by all means please indulge. Thanks once again to everyone that partook in this hopping across the road experience.

• Like 2