IGNORED

Intellivision Cosmic Avenger & Wizard of Wor ROMs for Sale

TrekMD

4 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I find I’m working longer since my laptop is always open now and my work iPhone is on me all the time.  

Also a little bored after a month at home.   No place I can safely run outside that is still open or secluded enough.  I guess I could clean my basement or build a weapon of mass destruction.     

I did a make over of my basement and went through all the retro gear and set most up.  I was stuck at home for 2 weeks after returning from the states.  But at least i made it back safe

• Like 1

Both of these ROMs are great. In my opinion, Wizard of Wor is the better of the two and is so much fun. This was a great purchase and I'd absolutely recommend it to any LTO Flash owner.

If there are future revisions of these ROMs, it would be great to have an auto fire option in Cosmic Avenger. It's tough moving my thumb up and down the two side buttons repetitively to fire both the missiles and the bombs at the same time. But it's a well-programmed game and a great add to the LTO.

• Like 2

On 4/14/2020 at 10:07 AM, Sinjinhawke said:

I find I’m working longer since my laptop is always open now and my work iPhone is on me all the time.  

Same but different. With all the interruptions during the day, I'm working 11-12 hrs just to put in 8 real hrs.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/14/2020 at 10:11 AM, Sinjinhawke said:

It’s killing me.  I just cannot understand everything.  What are all the voice messages in Wizard of Wor?

On the attract screen it sounds like 

1. finally meet the missed urinal floor

2. paging Missile Troy 

3. I Kung pow post five

#1. is actually saying "Find me, the Wizard of Wor"

I am stumped on #2 and #3.

Edited by timdu

Speaking of Wizard of WOR, in this version if you play a two player game with 7/3 Worriers each, the game never forces the players up out of the box meaning you can play through all 7 players for player one, switch controllers when either you lose them all or when ever you like, then continue playing with all 7/3 remaining player two Worriers using the second controller giving you up to 14 Worriers not including the free ones that will be awarded during game play.  That's been my experience.  Hope that helps...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 4:30 AM, killersquirel said:

I am late to the game. Are these roms still available for purchase? 

I bought both games for my first LTO but had to replace that one with a new one and now my purchased  ROMs don't work on it

Edited by rietveld

• 8 months later...