IGNORED

Loco-Motion (M-Network) does anyone on the board have it?

chewy

16 hours ago, mr_me said:

If neither is the copyright owner why would one ask the other not to share it.  I can think of one reason.  It's obviously in both their interests that it not be shared.

And your reason is wrong, I can guarantee it.  There is some info I'm not sharing here, but that's to protect the owners identities.  You're coming off as entitled and super obnoxious.  Just accept that it can't be shared at this time and drop it.

I will try and make a video of the gameplay sometime in here, but at the moment I'm super busy so that will have to wait.  I've actually been meaning to put up some videos of protos I can't release for various reasons.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Tempest said:

And your reason is wrong, I can guarantee it.  There is some info I'm not sharing here, but that's to protect the owners identities.  You're coming off as entitles and super obnoxious.  Just accept that it can't be shared at this time and drop it.

I will try and make a video of the gameplay sometime in here, but at the moment I'm super busy so that will have to wait.  I've actually been meaning to put up some videos of protos I can't release for various reasons.

Tempest I look forward to any videos that you may choose to release.  I understand how busy people can get but I also know if you say that you will attempt something you will get round to it when able.  Said it before and I will say it again.  A heartfelt thank you for all your efforts to the gaming community.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Foxsolo2000 said:

Maybe he made a promise and has the guts to keep to that promise.  It is a rare thing in this day and age and as no one knows his reasoning perhaps we should all just accept it.  A video of the game in action would be nice but we all have access to the pics and descriptions on Tempest's site and until something changes lets just be thankful that Tempest was allowed to review it on our behalf.

I agree! If it weren't for Tempest's excellent work in cataloging all the prototypes known to us, 
we would never know that such games really existed!
It is possible that there are still some prototypes unknown to the public kept in some basement,
 just waiting for some opportunity to be discovered!

1 hour ago, alfredtdk said:

I agree! If it weren't for Tempest's excellent work in cataloging all the prototypes known to us, 
we would never know that such games really existed!
It is possible that there are still some prototypes unknown to the public kept in some basement,
 just waiting for some opportunity to be discovered!

That is the eternal hope my friend :)  I am a firm believer that The Incredible Hulk and Chop Lifter exist in some form.  Still hoping for the day when a pic of both will one day surface.

• Like 1

On 4/17/2020 at 4:57 PM, Tempest said:

And your reason is wrong, I can guarantee it.  There is some info I'm not sharing here, but that's to protect the owners identities. 

Would you be willing to reveal that information when the owner(s) die so that this matter can be pursued with their respective estate(s)? 

(I assume here, of course, that the owners are individuals rather than corporations.)

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Foxsolo2000 said:

Thank you for your valuable contribution as always.

He's got a point though.  

Truth be told, I don't even remember the identity of the second guy.  It was a long time ago and I generally don't save emails from that far back.  As for the identity of the first guy, I can't divulge that.  Sorry.  Secrecy is sometimes necessary I'm afraid.

14 hours ago, jhd said:

Would you be willing to reveal that information when the owner(s) die so that this matter can be pursued with their respective estate(s)? 

(I assume here, of course, that the owners are individuals rather than corporations.)

In the unfortunate event that a collector passes away their collection will most likely be sold and end up in the hands of another collector.

23 minutes ago, mr_me said:

In the unfortunate event that a collector passes away their collection will most likely be sold and end up in the hands of another collector.

Then it is in the hands of a higher power.  Sometimes secrets are requested and collectors do not want their identities known for many reasons.  If the guy dies then he dies.  There is nothing anyone can do to change it.  The rom is safeguarded and we have the information on it so lets move on to those prototypes that there are no pics or descriptions of right now and hope that one day someone, somewhere will allow the basic information to be known to the rest of us. 

3 hours ago, mr_me said:

Or sold at a garage/estate sale and the remnants given to Goodwill or tossed in the garbage :)

2 hours ago, mr_me said:

I don't think the identity of the collector is what people want.

And you're not getting the rom either.  Just accept that fact and move on.

Speaking of moving on, this thread has run its course I think.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1