IGNORED

ODYSSEY HUNTING ADVENTURE OFFICIAL PREORDER THREAD

ManCaveArcade

I have received a couple requests recently for my original game Odyssey Evil by members who missed out on the initial run and have had several requests over the years as well. I actually just recently had a long private conversation with another member about this situation and trying to decide if I should do another run or not. On one hand, I wanted them to be a limited collectors release only but on the other hand there is new collectors out there that want to complete their sets so I think I came up with a solution. I can do another small run of these games after I complete my 6 game set but they will be slightly different then the original release and they won't be numbered or labeled as "Limited Collectors Edition" Maybe say "Unlimited Edition" or something like that. One of the reasons I have been hesitant to make another run of these was that I can no longer get the custom game pieces so I will have to find a source for replacements and it could be costly. 

I am curious what others think about this? 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ManCaveArcade said:

I have received a couple requests recently for my original game Odyssey Evil by members who missed out on the initial run and have had several requests over the years as well. I actually just recently had a long private conversation with another member about this situation and trying to decide if I should do another run or not. On one hand, I wanted them to be a limited collectors release only but on the other hand there is new collectors out there that want to complete their sets so I think I came up with a solution. I can do another small run of these games after I complete my 6 game set but they will be slightly different then the original release and they won't be numbered or labeled as "Limited Collectors Edition" Maybe say "Unlimited Edition" or something like that. One of the reasons I have been hesitant to make another run of these was that I can no longer get the custom game pieces so I will have to find a source for replacements and it could be costly. 

I am curious what others think about this? 

I would most definitely be interested as I'm new to the Odyssey, having owned mine for almost a year now, I am very much interested in collecting as much as i can for it, so I'm definitely in. :)

I decided today that I have enough work done on Game #3 in my 6 game series that I would go ahead and start a pre-order thread. The game is called Zombie Outbreak which features a CUSTOM GAME CARD that has never before been released. This is also the FIRST game card released for the Rifle Accessory except for the original 9 and 10 Magnavox cards.

I am giving everyone who had purchased this Hunting Adventure game first chance to reserve a MATCHING number if you are interested in a matching number set. I will continue to offer this for future game releases in this series also. You can read all the details about this game on my official pre-order thread here 

• Like 1

On 4/24/2020 at 10:00 PM, ManCaveArcade said:

I just shipped everyone's games today who paid and game me their shipping information. Hopefully they will arrive soon but the post office told me that the out of the country shipments could take a while due to current circumstances. Please let me know what you guys think.

Mine will take 3 to 4 weeks for arrival. Looking forward to it

Hi MCA!

Just to tell you that i have received the game yesterday and it's great! If some of you didn't received yet,

it will be because i'm in Canada, province QC and it took 18 days total from PA, US to received it and with

the pandemic still going on, delivery was pretty fast.

Been 2 days that i'm scanning many documents and accessories for the Magnavox Odyssey and i still haven't

finished yet. And thanks for the Shooting Gallery manual MCA, i've already uploaded it to the archive. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/8/2020 at 1:14 PM, Marcus Englert said:

Hi, any of your games still available? Thanks!

On 6/9/2020 at 12:09 PM, David.H said:

Is Hunting adventure still available? If so i'd like to be adde to the list ?

I am down to my last 2 copies of Hunting Adventure and I have some Zombie Outbreak games left. Sending you some PM'S

• 2 years later...