IGNORED

Revenge Empire ST Ports Season 4

Gaztee

Welcome one and all to the release announcement for the latest ST ports for the Jaguar. So ST ports season 4 opens with a bang! The games on offer this time are Arkanoid II: Revenge of Doh & The Empire Strikes Back

As usual the games are priced as follows

Cart only £36

Complete with box & manual £50

Red or Clear shell £5 extra per game. Please state colour when ordering.

To place an order please email peleiades81@gmail.com with the subject Revenge Empire Please also state the country you live in and your AA handle.  Please do not PM me here on AA! The closing date for pre-orders is Sunday 31st May 2020. 

If you have missed out on any of the previous releases including the fantastic Star Wars they are still available and can be shipped with your order.

Cheers 

Gaz

Revenge Empire.JPG

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Quick Update - I've still no official word from the printer, but I hope to have all printed materials by the end of next week at the latest. So I am hoping to be able to be in a position next week to at least start getting orders ready to ship. As last time I will probably split the orders in to UK/Europe first and everywhere else afterwards. Mainly due to restrictions that are still being applied in my local post office. I will update further as things progress.

Cheers & stay safe!

Gaz

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Update time - Finally some concrete news. The printed materials will be ready the first week of August. Assembly will begin this coming week all things being equal, so will just have to do this around my work days. This will hopefully mean I just have to stick games in boxes the following week. Again updates as they happen. Stay safe everyone ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update time - I am now working on packing all the orders up and getting ready to send them out. This is my one day off until Sunday, so will try and get many done as is possible. I'll probably do the same as last time and start with European/UK orders first, the the rest of the world hopefully the day after. Anyway, nearly there and thanks as always for your patience. Stay safe!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Quick update - my week didn’t go anything like planned, so I am behind on where I want to be with putting the orders together. I’m hoping by this time tomorrow most of the hard will be done. My aim is now to get everything shipped by next Saturday. The earliest will be Thursday due to my work rota, but definitely all done by Saturday at the very latest.

stay safe everyone!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2