IGNORED

Revenge Empire ST Ports Season 4

Gaztee

FINALLY - everything has shipped today. I should get the paperwork from the post office on Monday, so will start adding them to the Paypal invoices then. Thank you all for your patience once again. I hope you enjoy the games. Until we do it all again!

Stay safe everyone, it's a crazy world out there!

Edited by Gaztee
spelling mistake
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Update time - Wasn't expecting to have to do this again, but anyway here we are! So I went to get the paperwork with the tracking information on from the post office. I was then informed that not all the parcels had shipped. It turns out that Royal Mail have put up the postage costs to the USA quite dramatically, so I hadn't paid enough to send all parcels. So I will go grab the paperwork later in the week and will add the tracking when I can. I'm working nights so my time this week is very limited. All orders should have shipped now, so please be patient with me getting the info on Paypal for tracking. 

Stay safe!

Cheers

Gaz

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gaztee said:

It turns out that Royal Mail have put up the postage costs to the USA quite dramatically, so I hadn't paid enough to send all parcels.

Just curious what this means?  The postage rates from the UK to the US have gone up dramatically?  Any reason why?  I mean, I know it's quite a mess here in the US right now (and especially with the USPS), just kind of surprised to hear about unexpected rate increases from another country shipping into the US.

Thanks,

..Al

On 8/17/2020 at 3:00 AM, JaggingUK said:

Well that was a double treat this morning - both new games and this little flyer in the box - one of the few games my son plays on our old modded Xbox that runs MAME (Multiple Arcade machine emulator) and one of my favourites too from back in the day... Yes, i will have fries with this!

btimeprop.jpg

I just figured out the ad says Burger Tom? 

On 8/19/2020 at 1:25 PM, Machine said:

Hey Gaz-

When you get a chance, let me know what the shipping increase is and I will shoot over the difference.

No sense in you eating all the costs, it really adds up when you start paying for everyone.

Thanks

Tom

Same here!

• Thanks 1

Finally I have attached the tracking information the the Paypal invoices, so you should be able to see where your games are. 

To those who have said they'll pay the postage difference, thank you very much, it's appreciated. I'll be in contact tomorrow, thank you again.

Stay Safe!

Gaz

On 8/17/2020 at 10:20 PM, Albert said:

Just curious what this means?  The postage rates from the UK to the US have gone up dramatically?  Any reason why?  I mean, I know it's quite a mess here in the US right now (and especially with the USPS), just kind of surprised to hear about unexpected rate increases from another country shipping into the US.

Thanks,

..Al

From what I was told, the prices have been put up due to the covid situation in the USA. You now have you're very own 'region' world zone 3! The prices have been put up about 50%. They are are apparently having a price increase next month too. I don't know if that will be for everyone else this time? It's very unusual as for years there has been a price rise once a year in march, so it just looks like a nice cash grab to keep the shareholders happy.

Hey Gaz-

Just got my game, boy you do great work! Well done CJ and Gaz! You guys are killing it!

Looking at the postage, I think I underpaid you by $8 ??

If my pounds to dollars are correct, I think that is close. Gonna send over $8 now.

Thanks and if you want, you may have my permission to use my endorsement on BurgerTom!

Well done boys!!!

-Tom

Edited by Machine
  • Like 1