IGNORED

New Atari Jaguar YouTube Series - What Does an 8 Year Old Think of My Jag Collection?

Adriano Arcade

New Atari Jaguar YouTube Series - What Does an 8 Year Old Think of My Jag Collection?

They say you should never judge a book by its cover, but what happens when you ignore that advice in the name of entertainment?!
I get my 8 year old son to guess which are the best Atari Jaguar games in my collection purely by their names and covers!
I kick-off this series with my A to B Jaguar games! I’m still quite new to YouTube and editing, so please be nice. I would love to hear your feedback and comments. I have another episode recorded for my C games, released tomorrow!
Edited by Adriano Arcade
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Adriano Arcade said:

They say you should never judge a book by its cover, but what happens when you ignore that advice in the name of entertainment?!
I get my 8 year old son to guess which are the best Atari Jaguar games in my collection purely by their names and covers!
I kick-off this series with my A to B Jaguar games! I’m still quite new to YouTube and editing, so please be nice. I would love to hear your feedback and comments. I have another episode recorded for my C games, released tomorrow!

https://youtu.be/WZLwrmj4hsw

On 4/17/2020 at 12:27 PM, Adriano Arcade said:

Bubsy number 1  :D     Alien Vs. Predator, and Attack of the Mutant Penguin.

Here is one for your kid, combining Bubsy and Alien Vs. Predator....

blogentry-4709-1212776444.jpg.77e5b344f6f1f6ad123a52eeb024760b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, DoTheMath said:

Dude, that cover is amazing :D

On 4/25/2020 at 7:20 AM, Adriano Arcade said:

Thanks so much!!! 

Thanks guys.   I had so much fun putting this together I think at some point a AvB hack needs to be made.  :D   (BTW, I only vaguely know how that would be a reality, but who knows, maybe in 15 years...)  :P

• Like 1