IGNORED

From storage to ebay

ZenicReverie

A lot of vintage related things coming out of my dad's storage. I posted here:

Putting the ebay listing here for exposure rather than in that thread: https://www.ebay.com/sch/wildaero/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Hope that's the right thing to do. If you have any questions about the listings feel free to contact me. I'll be adding more items soon, so be sure to check back every week or so.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't believe it's mold, although can't rule it out. I would expect it to cover more of the box by this point being in storage for some 8 years. Up close it looks like some of the banker boxes these were stored in adhered to the side, and they fused together, causing it to deteriorate.

More auctions just posted today. More to come sometime this week, again probably Tuesday or Wednesday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bumping one last time as I'm hoping to wrap up auctions by the end of next month. I posted more auctions with Apple software and some Atari manuals.

Tomorrow I'll be posting magazine auctions for Atari publications (APX, Antic, A.N.A.L.O.G., and The Atari Connection) as well as more manuals, and a Zaxxon Cassette with manual. Thanks for putting up with the bumps and less than on point postings as most of the previous things were Apple related.

I've finally finished cataloging everything in storage. Once I figure out how to ship them I'll also be posting auctions for Apple II, IIe, and IIGS with some additional hardware (probably late this month, early next). It seems my dad got rid of all the Atari hardware we had over the years, so unfortunately won't have any of those.