IGNORED

"Hells BBS" Software?

Greetings,

I found a copy of "Hells BBS Software" in a google search and was curious if any of you had run it? It is supposedly written for a Falcon and I could not get it to emu but I am also not terribly familiar with Falcon emulation so it may just be me.

I am a bbs guy, and was excited that I had found an unknown BBS program... Would love to see some screenshots from the software, etc...

Thanks!!!

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, doctor_x said:

Thats the website where I found Hells and the only reference on the web I can find.. So no clue on a newer version.

I got curious so I rummaged through my horribly unorganized collection of files, and look what I found. Version 0.0 pre-release 99.2. Main program timestamp looks to be about 7 months newer than the version on Kovac's site.

HELL99_2.LZH

On 5/9/2020 at 5:41 PM, braxton said:

I got curious so I rummaged through my horribly unorganized collection of files, and look what I found. Version 0.0 pre-release 99.2. Main program timestamp looks to be about 7 months newer than the version on Kovac's site.

HELL99_2.LZH 179.76 kB · 2 downloads

You dont happen to have any hacking or phreaking apps for the ST (or 8 bit) do you? Things like blue box apps, wardialing programs, telephone long distance code hackers, etc??? I collect these things and I know they used to exist because I collected them back in the day - but not many atari programs of this time lasted into the internet age unlike they did for amiga/c64/apple2....

Thank you so much for sharing a new version of the hells bbs app.. I hope to generate screenshots and get it a little more visibility on line so more people can learn about it as I know more than just I am interested in such things!!