IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 12 - Game 9 - Frogger

1 hour ago, fakecortex said:

Floated off the screen on a turtle and came back floating on nothing... also game went to blue then green (1st level, then 2nd level). At least it wasn’t that far in ?

I had the floating on nothing thing happen to me with the Frog one game,I just watched him go till I ran out of time. It was hilarious!?

What I didnt know about Frogger was you can stay on a log and ride it through the screen to the other side.

Is that how it was programmed and do all versions let you do that?

4 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

I had the floating on nothing thing happen to me with the Frog one game,I just watched him go till I ran out of time. It was hilarious!?

What I didnt know about Frogger was you can stay on a log and ride it through the screen to the other side.

That's specific to skill 1 & 2 of this version (at least according to the manual). It's the only version I know of that allows for that. Pretty cool to change things up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wolfy62 said:

If you play games 3 or 4, you can't do it, going off the side kills the frog.

Also part of the INTV rule, if you have a bug, DOCUMENT IT!!!! It's now a feature, not a bug as a result :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Can the otter only grab you if you're on certain turtles in the bunch?  Am I safe on the middle or front?  I didn't read the manual on this one yet.

As far as I know, they can only get you if you’re on the end turtle which they would hit. Of course, I wouldn’t put it past a glitch to prove us otherwise...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Can the otter only grab you if you're on certain turtles in the bunch?  Am I safe on the middle or front?  I didn't read the manual on this one yet.

Otters always come from behind in the direction of flow for their lane. Stay on the front of whatever you're on and you should be okay. If midway between two turtles, jump to the front. 

• Thanks 1